What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

Not harvested yet but I’m getting close.

8 Likes

All ilgm blue dream, mowie wowie and white widow femalized seeds. There’s 12. About 4 to many.

2 Likes

Hell of a greenhouse there!

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies

3 Likes

Thanks. The top is open so I still gotta watch out for rain.

This was my first grow, three Acapulco Gold ladies. I mainlined Nugbuckets style,
8 colas each plant + super cropped. They were in Promix general use, New Earth nutes, in 5 gallon smart pots. I started out watering for 20% run off like I had read? The Promix stayed wet forever, hence I had a Fungus Gnats, just before flowering all 3 were almost dead. I corrected the problem with Hydrogroz. I didn’t have a scale when they were wet, I ended up with 9-3/4 ozs.

All three plants looked different, so naturally the buds did to. The buzz off # 1 and # 2 is unreal, just one good fat toke and I’m stoned for half a day. Haven’t smoked any of # 3 yet. While burping this morning I noticed the slightest smell I remember from the 70s. Before this they didn’t smell like anything. Life is good.

9 Likes

Nice killed it

2 Likes

Great numbers & girls

1 Like

Awesome harvest. Would love to have one of them.

I’m wondering how I keep seeing autos finished only getting 14g wet. I usually pull 3 to 5 zips some more some less but I’ve never had an auto put out under 2 oz it’s not rock hard buds but still alot more weight than this. And this is dry weights of 3 to 5 on autos. I just pulled a photo that went I got if I count the stuff I pulled early to try and what I have to bro in law before I weighed I prolly pulled over 20 oz from that plant how so little amount off the autos is this just to make main colas and rest was stripped or??

2 Likes

grow outdoors. i get 16-20 zips off a healthy outdoor plant average. no nutes just 30 yr. old compost.

Well we got ovet 30 ozs fan ,trimmed leaves sugar leaves and over the grow trimmings. And 10 ozs of dense sticky buds in mason jars harvested Oct 13th 2031 summer outside grow. All organic horse poop,rain water and sun sun

2 Likes

I had a couple auto’s turn into monsters, I think because I was using too much light and confusing the plant to keep growing and budding. I posted a pic on here of me weighing one gorilla glue auto that finished around 10 lbs wet. I pulled about a lb dry off that plant. Had similar results with a couple White Wido auto’s. Just monster buds. It was good but not great smoke though. The tops of the plants were much stonier than the bottoms. My friends that I gave it to were thrilled, but it wasn’t what I was looking for.

I have no need for monster plants though, I’ve settled into a routine growing smaller but more consistent photo’s now. I’m about a year into my 3 year medical card, and it took most of the first year to get everything dialed in how I want it. Worth the effort though, I’m on autopilot now.

5 Likes

My monster Blue Dream Auto, took up my entire 3x3 tent. Weight unknown, what’s you’re guess?

11 Likes

A guess is 12-16 ozs do Iget a jar for closest guess HaHa. Looks great

2 Likes

@Willd Are you on this site still mate? Was good talking to you rock on man looks amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve seen him post, but I believe he was still checking in every once in a while.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 G’day tks mate just wondered how he was, is good to see you to mate love this forum,have learnt alot on so many topics rock on mate happy new year :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dbrn32 G’day mate just a question on roof solar panels, Do they need cleaning? How much does the dust an bird crap bring down the wattage? Is it a good buisness to start cleaning solar panels ?any1 got solar panels on their roof an seen any change after dirty dust dirt an bird crap etc an know if it affects the wattage much.? :slight_smile:edit an would they need to be turned off to clean the roof solar panels? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They do need cleaned but it’s probably not as much as one would think in a typical area.

2 Likes