What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

Nothing you can do. Enjoy it and think about a light upgrade?

5 Likes

hey @MattyBear can you tag me into your journal please?

What Strain

Super Lemon Haze, #3 harvest, third phenotype. >1.5

# wet 5 oz dry. These buds are like rock candy. May be the best so far. Previous phenos had coke bottle sized buds and one like Thai strains(all super good). This run, I had Durban Poison and Super Silver Haze with similar yields. Three 5 gallon buckets DWC, cooled nutes using wort chillers. No co2, this run. Levels were high in my basement with temps high this summer. Trimmings from all plats yielded ~10g keif. no waste.

12 Likes

Absolutely beautiful nugs! Welcome to the forum! @newVesuvius

3 Likes

Wow very nice, im keen on my ssh

Dry weight and 1 plant of GSC
First time growing outside

4 Likes

Sweet almostn 67 grams ill smoke it

ILGM Super lemon haze, 1 seed. Didn’t get wet weight but dry weight is 402.81g.

16 Likes

Nice. Very respectable harvest.
Congrats. :clap::clap:
:v:

2 Likes

Thanks, it was my first harvest! I had so much fun learning everything. Although I just now noticed this is the outdoor section and I grew mine indoor hydro! ops. Im still proud of my lady though! My wife snapped a picture of me holding 2 cases of mason jars filled with the harvest and I have the biggest smile. She said I havnt looked that happy in a while haha.

4 Likes

Harvest congratulations :snowman_with_snow::partying_face::peace_symbol::heart:

@Hydromaniac well done :+1:

1 Like

@Hydromaniac did some buds fall on your table or is that a mini xmas tree :joy::+1:nice work man 1 plant u got 1 lb?

1 Like

Lol there really is a tiny Christmas tree on the table. I wish it was a bud that big! Yes that all came from one plant. I let it veg for about three months then turned her to flower. She filled up a 4x4 tent all by herself.

6 Likes

Rdwc? Dwc ? Flood table?
I see your name is hydro

Every reason to be happy. Very well done.

1 Like

I did rdwc. 27 gallon tote for the res and 27 gallon tote for the plant.

2 Likes

Awesome.

did u find out the giggliest.?

@Willd similar grows

2 Likes