What happening to these two plants

I got a pretty big garden going and I got two plants slumped over. Can’t be water maybe nutes?

2 Likes

How much sun and what are the day/night temps?

@Oldguy does some outdoor grows. Let’s see what insights he may have.

3 Likes

Daytime temps reach as high as 88° , nighttime temps go to 67° Huge swing I know but it is what I got.

Soil Pro-Mix HP with down to earth rose and flower mix and starter mix. Nutes general hydroponics expert line Flora series being feed at 870 - 1000ppm depending on mood and look of plants

Sunlight around 9am - 3pm and as the sun sets there are peaking of sunlight around the plants

Temps are fine for outside. Not far from mine. I’m not sure too much about GE nutes, I use Jack’s with occasional molasses and microbes. There doesn’t appear to be any nutrient burn or spots, but it’s difficult to tell if more is going on through the screen. Got any pics without?

1 Like

Here are some pics without netting

2 Likes

I apologize my dumb ass need patience it was a water and sun issue. The plants are recovering before my very eyes.

5 Likes

Was gonna ask if it was first thing in the morning.
But I see it’s All good then. :+1:

2 Likes

Budshots for your troubles the tall one is NYC diesel and the other is blue haze x Gelato 41. I have smaller buds to some others I’ve seen wonder why. blue haze x Gelato 41 is stacking trichomes.

5 Likes

Great Job Man …When you figure it out It is kinda like OKAY… :ok_hand: …I did that this year for the first time ever…I over watered… I NEVER do that…This last experimental grow I did…Left them alone for a week and they were fine…

1 Like