What a DISASTER!

I had a look but couldn’t ring anything new since gelato

I thought they would be in seed shop but i couldn’t see them just before. Came across this one earlier this morning on the site.

Just found this now.

I assumed they were new strains in the shop but i think now i could be wrong.

Yeh good write ups on the seeds, but alas i cannot find any for sale in the seed shop :persevere:

I cant imagine feeling like i need access to new strains because nothing was available

Someday if i am lucky i will get there

@anon78295680
Hows it going m8.
Just wondering what nutes u r using for flowering ? And also what u use for spidermite if u have them in NZ ?
(Seems u guys r lucky to not have most of the creepy crawlies that we have here.)

Hey there, I’m going as organic as possible, all
Veg grow I’ve been using Kina juice that I make myself and for flower I simply mix in some fish emulsion that I also made myself in with the Kina juice, we do have the mites I think but never seen them on the plants before… oh it seems the qld fruit fly has made its way over here, big buzz with bio security up in Auckland as they caught two male fruit flys

@anon78295680
Ive just been using a seaweed based one for veg & NaturesOwn Guano Superbloom for flower, thinking of getting a bud enhancer next week.
As for mites i haven’t had issues yet, reckon i might have seen 1 or 2 a while back but i sprayed em with Cinnamon oil which seems to have done the job.
Just a bit worried about using it again an ruining the buds so thats why i was asking.

I rather have no chemicals in it myself … il stop my feeding very soon to give it a long flush

Oh and the fruit fly problem no good. You’ll have to worry even more when the cane toads get their freestyle down pat. Their coming further south here which is a worry.

This is what i use, totally organic made in Victoria :+1:

2 Likes

@Hungrybud
My local has that stuff but i think it was quite pricey from memory(everything is there). Next grow i intend on going much more organic, just wasn’t too prepared this season & was easier to buy what ive used.

Oh those cane toads are fugly creatures :face_vomiting:

Its great stuff mate just purchased 5 ltrs of each one.

Yes not much good for anything.
This guy would have been a much better choice.
https://www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/almost.htm

How much did they set u back ? Online or shop.

5 ltrs of each one delivered to my door was around $750.00 what is weird is that if i had gone to my local hydro it was heaps more expensive without the delivery!!!
I use Canna Terra Pro for my grow medium, cannot fault it.

Wow that must be some good stuff for that price. And hydro shops, i got some stuff from one once an they charged me $25 for something they have at Bunnings for $3.75, WTF ?

The price is negligible compared to what it has saved me, plus it makes the grow so easy as the nute don’t effect the PH much if at all, plus the increased yields.Plus it will last me for years

2 Likes

If you can afford it & it does the job all good i say.:+1:

1 Like

Stress when those leaves were small is my guess