Week 2 Flower Scrog Implementation

These are without a doubt the stickiest plants ive grown. I was just doing some major trimming…i tried dishsoap 4x on my hand, then rubbing alcohol twice and when i went to dry them on a towel my hands were covered in fuzz.

This is some serious glue lol

1 Like

@Reed71 @dbrn32 some pics of the girls…they sre coming along. Started week 6 today. The last pic was with flash off just to show how thick crystals are on their own

From week 6 til finish its all about fattening up now right?

2 Likes

@ExoFly Looks great nice job my friend happy growing

2 Likes

That’s the only thing that dawn dish soap will not bring off @ExoFly

1 Like

Nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Truth lol

1 Like

Thank you. Happy growing.

1 Like

The smell just over the last day has kicked up big…they smell absolutely incredible…especially the hands after you touch them…im getting citrus and even a blueberry donut lol

But the fact that they are finally racheting up in smell and they got about 1.5 weeks till the end of week 8 (9 weeks since flip), what if they go longer? Now that theyre on a water flush, do i just keep just flushing for a 3rd week?

1 Like

I’ve got a Bruce Banner auto that’s been flowering since mid-April, pistils are starting to go brown, not so many white ones coming in. Checking her trichs every few days now, still clear. So I’m guessing she will go 10 weeks of flower. 12 if I’m lucky!

The only way to know when they will be ready is to look at the trichomes. Let them be your guide!

1 Like