Bobs not here
Daves not either

4 Likes

I saw them at the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis SD

1 Like
3 Likes

bailiff, whack his pp!

3 Likes

Well both have been better @garrigan65…it’s just a waiting game right now…

Will expose after I see that it works @Sasquatch…I would hate to offer bad advice to such a great bunch of people! But if it does work then I promise I will release to the press! Lol…

1 Like

It’s me dave!

1 Like

No man I`m Dave let me in…

1 Like

Daves not here

2 Likes

Ok Got yya

OH MY GOD I FOUND THIS VIDEO…I THINK I’EM IN TROUBLE LMFAO
EVERYONE HAS GOT TO SEE THIS !!

@BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Astrocreep and @Touretteboy and @Tonyb and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @CC and @HogMaster and @Rugar89 and @Sasquatch and @Kcdaniels and @FreakyDeekie and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Growit and @GreenThunder and @SmoknGranny and @Stomper and @Coltfire and @NTMAREMACH and @Tylan and
@Myfriendis410 Regular and @LovBudz
AND MOST OF ALL @latewood

12 Likes

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy @garrigan62 lookin for his ding a ling

5 Likes

I saw Chuck do this song live at a concert and what fun!

2 Likes

I want my black fishnet stockings back :rofl:

2 Likes

prrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

1 Like

I have it in safe keeping…Granny lmao

1 Like

so @garrigan62 just how long have you been hanging on to @SmoknGranny fishnets?? enquiring minds want to know!!!

3 Likes

what’s really going on around here??? lol

3 Likes