Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy @garrigan62 in the corner looking for @SmoknGranny fishnets!

3 Likes

I know @BIGE some things just happen to slip out rofl%5B1%5D

3 Likes

That would be cool. never got a chance to see him

Thatā€™s for me to know and you to find outā€¦lmao

3 Likes

Good thing I still have my thigh high spiked boots :rofl:

2 Likes

GOOD MORNING WEEDVILLE and this one goā€™s out to that Animal out there
that we all have come to loveā€¦ā€¦.

3 Likes

Seether is awesome lolā€¦

1 Like

@Sittingbull64

I may be getting up there in age but I love this kind of musicā€¦lmaO

" FOR EVER YOUNG "
3 Likes

Dude I donā€™t listen to anything butā€¦Iā€™m no country fan, besideā€™s there isnā€™t any real country anymore, I listen to anything hardā€¦Pantera to AC/DC, to black sabbath to ozzy, weā€™ll you get my pointā€¦seather, motor head, ace of spades, a classic brother

1 Like

Im more old school or classic rock and for Real country music.

1 Like

Good Morning Weedpatch! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!! and the old guy @garrigan62 in the corner waving his flag
usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-17

8 Likes

Good morning back at ya @Sasquatch even though itā€™s late afternoonā€¦just now getting on todayā€¦been a hectic week on top of all my dad who is 94 had a wreck yesterday and so that wasnā€™t good, it wasnā€™t a bad wreck but when your 94 any wreck is a bad wreckā€¦happy 4th Independence day to all my ilgm friends

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope heā€™s doing better today. :hugs:

1 Like

Holy crap manā€¦ If your dad is still driving at 94 more power to him! Amazing @Sittingbull64

1 Like

He is thanks @SmoknGranny

1 Like

And oh yeah @Sasquatch. He only stopped riding his Harley 10 years ago, he road a 1954 hydra glide for almost 40 yearsā€¦he is a tuff ole coger, taught me a lot, mostly how to make shineā€¦lol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really fricken awesome!!! :sunglasses: I bet he has amazingly interesting stories.

2 Likes

Oh yeah he does, he fought in ww2 at the battle of the buldgeā€¦he has some tales for sure! All our ole folks are dying offā€¦better grab that knowledge while you can brother and sistersā€¦

4 Likes

You said a lot there @Sittingbull64

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy in the corner @garrigan62 feeding the chickens

user84561_pic9381_1302010280_thumb

2 Likes