Wedding Cake Journey 🍰

I am coming from Roots Organics. It will be fun to learn together.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, from what I have read and watched just start low with doses and its important to do a tea I think it was feed feed water tea for their recommended schedule. There is a great youtube channel called Oregons constant Gardener that goes in depth over just about everything and they are real good about answering questions as well. I have been going through the videos pretty heavy.

2 Likes

I just joined the lab about 10 days ago. It’s another great spot to hang out. You can PM others as well over there

2 Likes

I’m going to sign up for sure, I am looking at it as we speak.

Good deal. Ooh, and likes are unlimited over there! I’m constantly outta them here

Me too haha, so if I’m reading all this right it’s basically they same as here just with more benefits and growing tips etc. instead of just an open forum??

1 Like

Exactly.

Awesome!! I’m going to have to wait until the end of the month with xmas and what not hitting my bank hard. I’ll be joined by the new year though for sure.

2 Likes

Somehow I managed to find a post about it and only cost$25 to join

1 Like

Nice I might get lucky as for now I’m just seeing three options that range from 100 dollars to 130.

I’m trying to find the post. I’ll tag you if I find it

1 Like

I think I have watched a most of them. Schedule is feed,feed,microbe,feed, feed, flush.

1 Like

Awesome, after I typed that out I realized I had talked with someone about that page lol it might of been you hell I cant remember much anymore!

Have you checked out this thread, yet?

2 Likes

No!! Thank you so much BTB I’ll give it a read thru for sure trying to soak up as much as I can before the first feeding in the next couple of days, I feel pretty comfortable and confident with their products so far with what I have soaked in.

1 Like

Hey wanted to ask you where you got that wire rack from I’m going to be trying to find some. I thought I had seen where you had already mentioned it. I reread through post didn’t see it.

1 Like

I actually found that in the storage section in lowes they had a bunch of shelving for closets and outdoor plastic garage shelving and this was just a box of those panels for sale by themselves kinda like replacements or extra shelving etc. They work good but I’m going to prob be building one outta pvc soon as these tend to bow really bad with the weight especially after water day. They do work, but it could always be better. The big black pan is a hot water tank overflow pan, they were in the plumbing area of lowes or home depot. They work great and were around 14 dollars a piece. Hope this helps, holler if you have any more questions. @Bulldognuts

4 Likes

Hey Db, how’s the Wedding Girl doing these days?
Hope you’re having a good weekend :v:

2 Likes

Good afternoon bud, all is well she is entering wk 7 of veg Monday I haven’t had time to really update my journals these last 2 weeks but I’ll snap you a pic really quick!

2 Likes

Impromptu Update (better late than never)…

We are coming into the end of wk 6 of veg. If you couldn’t tell by my lack of training and updates I have let this grow slip behind and definitely not what I had planned in the beginning. She is still looking good and growing like a weed lol. I will prob just go ahead and flip the next 2 weeks and flower her out and start fresh with the scrog plan. Thanks for stopping by and hope all is well in your gardens as well as your home :slight_smile: :metal::metal::+1::+1:

4 Likes