Wedding Cake Journey 🍰

Good afternoon friends! Starting this wedding cake journey, follow along if you’d like! I apologize if I leave anyone out through the first few posts as it’s been a busy week already and it’s only Monday :crazy_face::crazy_face:.

SETUP:

TENT: Gorilla Grow 3ftx3xtx7ft

LIGHT: Hlg 260xw with v2 rspec boards and a lamp desk light with a 30w fluorescent bulb for first 2 weeks in seedling stage.

AIR CIRCULATION: One 6 In 434 cfm fan for exhaust (being fed into another 3x3ft tent) and one clip on Hurricane fan as well as a Honeywell desk fan for airflow throughout the grow as needed.

NUTRIENTS: I chose to grow with NFTG (Nectar for the Gods) for this run as I have read good things about them. I will also supplement cal-mag as needed and ph up/down as a buffer as my tap water runs high 7’s for ph.

GROWING METHOD: I want to run a scrog for this grow and plan on running atleast a 6 week veg probably more like 8 in a 15 gal pot. Will be building scrog net during week after work shouldn’t take but a few hours at the most.

GROWING MEDIUM/POTS: I will be growing with a mix of 25/75 happy frog to ocean forest as I have used this for my current autoflower run and had luck. And a variety of makes of fabric pots, I wanna start early veg in a 3 gallon then go to a 10 and finally a 15 gallon for late veg into flower.

SEED INFO: Wedding Cake feminised seeds from Seed King. It’s crossed from Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies.

I’m sure I have left out something and will have a few edits haha…

For now all I have done, was started the wet paper towel method Saturday night (11/16/19) and Sunday afternoon the seed cracked and I placed it in a rapid rooter pod with a humidity dome and placed on a heat mat that keeps temps around 80 and a constant 90 percent humidity. From here I plan to wait a few days until seed husk is gone and I have atleast cotyledon leaves to introduce the 30w flo bulb. Then transplant to the 3 gallon and introduce the hlg.

Hope to have a great run and learn some new things from the grow and all of you awesome folks!

@imSICKkid @MrPeat @Haildamaged @blackthumbbetty @Gremmall @Midwestnewbie @AfgVet @PurpNGold74
@elheffe702 @dbrn32

Tag yourself in If you’d like or if I forgot anyone I’m sorry!! Take care :metal::metal:

Get Wedding Cake here!

20 Likes

Here n tuned in. Best of luck n cant wait to see some super frosty :birthday: :+1:t5:

4 Likes

hahaha hell yes i will go spark up some wedding cake i grew outdoor in honor of your grow …watchn GL…

…jimmie

6 Likes

I’m hoping for lots of frost and a uniform canopy of delicious tops brother!!

3 Likes

Lol Damn Jimmie what strain have you not grown yet!?! I admire your dedication, work, and all the knowledge and pics you share dude!!

6 Likes

Good luck. That is a great strain! You’ll love that smoke. I’m following.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, glad to have you along! I love any cookies cross so I cant wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm, cake.

7 Likes

Sweet, best of luck with this grow!

4 Likes

Haha that’s what I’ll be saying once those munchies hit!!

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, good luck :four_leaf_clover: set to watching!

2 Likes

Looks like a good start Db…I’ve got u on watching :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I hope you grow the biggest, most deliciously frosted cake, ever!

As for munchies: go big or go home

11 Likes

Glad to have you along for the ride!!

Always feels like somebody’s watching meeee :notes: glad you’re along too brother!

1 Like

Hahah I was thinking more like this @blackthumbbetty

10 Likes

Thats a great picture Db of JC, & best of luck w that Wedding Cake (that one’s been buzzing lol here since @Haildamaged gave it his endorsement/blessing) should be a fun grow. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m following as I have a couple seeds from G13 called Bride Cake Auto.

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching this one.

1 Like