Vexer is Feminizing

Yeah it totally blew my mind when I came out to it. She was just protecting her solar panels.

1 Like

@Poseidon come back to me! Haha

1 Like

Now I got it !!! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Cute dog!! :dog2:

1 Like

@QST_59 here is my journal

1 Like

Dude, I thought you bailed to the Lab… I think a lot of regulars subscribed last year…

So you are breeding/cultivating now! High Five Bro!! That is so awesome :metal:

2 Likes

Hello set to watching good luck

1 Like

Yeah I’m not paying anyone for insight on growing cannabis. there’s this magical thing called the internet that gives it to us for free and beautiful forums such as this lol.

2 Likes

Yeah bro I got feminized seeds popping out everywhere right now. I should be harvesting three of the plants in about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Oh and I’m doing it all in soil lol

2 Likes

Hence the reason I am not there. If I was running a ten strain perpetual, in a commercial setup, perhaps. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s not that complicated.

2 Likes

So freaking awesome!!!

I’m loving this plus I’ll have about 10 strains of feminized seeds. It may be looking like 9 though now because my only blackjack is looking like a male so far. So I may be losing that one but I’m thinking about picking up two new clones from the dispensary because I saw the handsome online.

1 Like

Not too difficult. I try not to over think or over engineer. Grew two pounds last year and that was T5 …

1 Like

I have a Blue Dream clone that is on day 3 of colloidal silver application and is now in the flower tent. I am going to grow feminized pollen on the 4 bottom branches while the top 2 growth spots grow buds to be pollinated and create feminized Blue Dream. I will also be taking that BD pollen and pollinating a Gold Leaf plant to create my new strain DUB NATION to commemorate the greatness of the Golden State warriors with the blue and gold.

Blue Dream

Gold Leaf

BD (mother of clone) currently being pollinated by GDP to create feminized Purple Dream seeds.

Gold Leaf (mother of clone) currently being pollinated by GDP to create feminized Papa Smurf seeds as I am calling it.

2 Likes

This very interesting thanks for sharing

1 Like

Just got 2 new clones to feminized. Let me introduce you to Skywalker OG and Platinum OG.

And the rest of the outdoor crew awaiting their turn in the tents.Can you say perpetual? Lol

2 Likes

Oh man you got perfect grass and great looking plants but that grass

That’s because it is turf and I love it. My dogs completely destroyed my backyard so I had to put in something they couldn’t destroy.

2 Likes