Vexer is Feminizing

Black cutting board makes it easier to see the pollen, and a paint brush that I cut down to size.

2 Likes

I only pollinated one branch on each plant, but I’m not doing anything to prevent the spread if pollen to other branches. Fans are still on and I don’t need a ton of seeds but I ain’t going to be mad if I find feminized seeds in my bud every now and then.

3 Likes

This Gold Leaf strain is a real beauty. 5 weeks since flip and already looking good enough to make me want to slip with my shears just so I can try it.

6 Likes

Nice! I know what you mean. My Gold leaf is the same age and looks delicious!

5 Likes

@Drillbit How long has it been since you flipped? I flipped on 4/7.

1 Like

I flipped on 4/5.

1 Like

I think we when planted them at the same time lol

1 Like

Ummmm, I live in California…WTF rain! Where is my SUNSHINE!

2 Likes

I know!

I put a beach umbrella over my blueberry auto!

1 Like

My Romulawi Glues flipped over their leaves for protection lmao.

That’s more like it, at least the sun is casting shadows again. Mind all the dog shit, it’s been raining lol.

2 Likes

Almost back to blue skies. I can see them heading my way for the first time in 3 days!

2 Likes

Some of the first seeds are starting to show. These are Gold Rush seeds! GDP x Gold Leaf

3 Likes

Bonita!

1 Like

Good job Vex. Wait till ya get to grow them. I am in my first real grow of my own strain now.

2 Likes

Tag me in your grow I’m not getting any notifications for it. Have you tried feminizing yet @bryan?

Have not tried it yet. Have 3 variety of my seeds, all regular seeds. Mixed of Thai, pineapple chunk, Gsc,blueberr y auto

The first Papa Smurf (GDP x Blue Cheese) seed just showed up! It’s not on the cola I pollinated, but I’ll take it.

5 Likes

That is so cool I have never seen a plant turn their leaves over like that :grinning: did she do it because the sun was on her too much?

They did it because it was pouring rain.

2 Likes

That is just totally cool

1 Like