(UPDATE)1st grow plants kushykush, blueberry, Tutankhamen (one twin embryos)

Good deal

Will

1 Like

FFOF is a pretty nutrient rich soil and you really don’t need to add anything to the soil until she needs it? I’m 8 weeks in with FFOF and no nutrients! (The burns on the tips of the leaves it what is being pointed out, not the burn from the vinegar)

@Macadon before you do anything further could I recommend you get a TDS meter? It check the pppm of your water and help determine when your soil nutrients are low enough to start adding nutrients.

Also you need to get that runoff ph up to 6.6 or so. I put 7.1 into mine last watering to finally get 6.6 out.

:+1: :v:

1 Like

So @bob31 you think it’s a nutrients burn from the ffof soil cause I haven’t added any thing ?

Hey @Macadon. I think Its nutrient burn from the pH being off.

I think you’re gonna find you are looking at the same numbers I am. It’s some pretty potent soil!

1 Like

@Macadon Having same problem with same strain (accept mines auto not really sure if yours is pheno or not) and same soil. Still haven’t found a precise answer but people on my thread suggested it was ph issues

1 Like

I think you guys are right. I’m going to get the pH runoff higher before I try anything. Thanks @bob31 and @Swan1234

I think in a week I’m going to start the flowering. They are getting pretty big

The second one (kushykush has a diffencensy from pH or cal mag) it has kind of stop growing a little. The one at the bottom is very bushy. I have been trying the super cropping. These are the two twins which are blueberry. This is first sprout

second
I think they will be ready soon. Any advice or suggestions @Donaldj @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @DissidentPriest @Hawkeye_diesel @Oldstoner @bob31

I grow in ffof and have started realizing that Cal Mag is something that I have had to start using . If you use the fox farm nutrients also you may consider a couple of waterings with open sesame to add a few more bud sites as long you go easy at first . I start the dry trio at half strength when I use it because it’s strong . Your plants look good so your doing good one thing I do is add a little liquid Karma when I transition to 12 12 Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldstoner I’ll have to look for the open sesame and karma. I haven’t heard of it but at what point do you start using the cal mag?

Vice kings of cannabis. :grin::grin::grin::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::seedling::four_leaf_clover::christmas_tree::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::birthday: Man… Rip Franco. Never knew​:cry:

2 Likes

Just as they start to light up or start to look a little pale is when I start using cal mag I dont really follow a set schedule to many things change from grow to grow for me. I mostly react to how they are doing

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldstoner!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Quick question for @garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Donaldj @Brian091180 @latewood or anyone with auto-flower experience. Is it OK to start a auto-flower on a 12/12 lighting schedule?

1 Like

Yes 12/12 would be fine for an auto. I personally an doin 18/6 for mine

2 Likes

It will hurt your yield the first 21 days is when more of the growth happens but i did grow a few on 12/12 the whole way in summer and still got 2oz. Per plant so yes it can be done.
Keep us up to date please

1 Like

OK thanks @Hawkeye_diesel and @Brian091180 because I wanna start my great white and sour diesel auto now but I still have these. I want to flip them maybe next week to flower. It would be easy to start these with those. But I’m still thinking. Really just trying to avoid buying another light. But I’ll probably end up doing it anyway. So thanks a lot again

1 Like

@Macadon

I’m doing a jornal on auto flowering plantsI would like to tag you to the journal

Will

3 Likes

Please do sir!!:sunglasses::sunglasses: @garrigan62

Flowering with an 18/6 or even 24/0 (not encouraging 0 dark) schedule is a benefit of the autos, not just in the vegetative stage but through flower allowing more bud growth.

Cutting it to 12/12 she will still flower, but less bud mass like @Brian091180 said…you do what you have to…

2 Likes