Tx hill country growing

They only carry ff nutes I’m a an man so far lol. I have been there kinda off the beaten path is a little understatement. Are they still carrying clones? I know they had several different clones of the cbd variety. I was curious to see what he had in the greenhouses…

Is there a specific question? I don’t have a lot of bandwidth at the moment.

Reducing the diameter of an air pipe is not a good idea unless you need to increase velocity, like in a dust collection system. You’re increasing the amount of surface area in relation to the cross-sectional area of the pipe, and that results in more static pressure (reduced efficiency in terms of CFM).

1 Like

I think I was trying to seek out opinions of people more educated in the matter than myself before I actually make a mistake. For example I was wrong in assuming that 2 4 inch filters would be better than 1 8 inch. Things like that is what I am seeking advice and opinions on

@anon4427090 i have learned how horrible I am with wiring lol. I have ran a 1 1/4 inch conduit in the ground for 65 foot tied in one end at the main line panel and I landed the other end to a breaker box in the shed.
Then I got started running romex inside and I currently have about 1/3 of my outlets wired in and plan to do the rest tomorrow. By tomorrow night extension cords running from the house will be a thing of the past.
I’m making plans for a covert exhaust for the room and this is what I’m thinking. Please tell me if I am not thinking correctly.

This will be what is mounted on the top of the shed on the end exterior wall.

This what you would see inside. However I need some kind of adapter.

If I bond this to the inside grill I can trim it up to except a 8 or maybe 10 inch plumbing for the room exhaust. My plan is to bolt the blower to a piece of wood that is mounted to the ceiling. I may have to shim it down to make it adaptable to the filter and I want to come up with a way to change the filter rather easily. Maybe ratchet straps I’m not really sure.

I’m just so happy to be able to stop running on extension cords lol.

@anon4427090 would you have any suggestions? I’m looking at a way to dampen the exhaust as to not back feed into the room.

1 Like

they make just such a thing 0_o

https://smile.amazon.com/Draft-Blocker-Backdraft-Preventer-Deflector/dp/B0822VQMHM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=air+vent+backflow&qid=1614744674&sr=8-3

1 Like

That would be perfect for my application lot more modern than stuffing with steel wool lol.

1 Like

The perverbial stuff hit the fan. Luckily I have everything I need to finish the electrical insulation and put up the plastic and a ceiling fan. Looks like im going to have to put the sheet rock and flooring on hold for a bit. At the very least I will have power and the room sealed so I think I will live.

1 Like

Just when you think it’s at the worst Murphy’s law comes to visit. I was running my electrical and stepped down from a 12 inch step stool and rolled my ankle and now I can’t really walk.

The worst part is my smoke is across the room taunting me…

Silver lining I probably could use the rest.

I’m down but I’m not out!!!

1 Like

Great news my ladybugs came this evening!!! I released the beasts on my 4x4 spider mite problem. Then I probably took around 20 and placed in the tent with the ak in hopes of staying ahead of the pests.

Now all I can do is watch and wait.

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow my ankle will feel better and I will be able to push forward on the conversion

@Breezy you are close enough that we probably share climates. Do you have any suggestions or advice on converting a shed into a lab? I’m not really from around here and all I know is it’s hot and humid a/f in the summer. Hot in the spring and fall and I have noticed that in the 5 years I have been down here winter seems to get a little worse every year. I’m really looking for someone who could help me with possibilities to insulate the floor and wrapping the room with plastic and tapping all seams before adding mold and mildew resistant sheet rock. I’m currently running and keeping my head above water but I’m trying to get this room sealed up tight and I can control when the air is exchanged for fresh air. I don’t know if I should put plastic down on the floor I would like to put some padding and go on top of that with vinyl rolled flooring to make any cleanups easier and it’s cheaper. I could use any advice or even if I’m doing something wrong. I just want to up my game and get the room finished and dialed in. If this room doesn’t kill me first lol. I hope all is well up the road where you are. Things are good down here but if you get bored I still have to bury 40 ft of 1 1/4 inch electrical pvc as I was able to get perment electric ran and I can do away with the previous owners janky southern enginuity job. I’m only going to bury the pipe just low enough for the grass to grow over.

1 Like

I wish I could be of more help my friend, but I’m pretty new to this as well! Only on my third run and I’m just in a 2x2.5. Lord only knows if I had a whole building. I’m in my closet lol. As for burying the lines, i just don’t have the tools to help out. Lowe’s was out of shovels haha jk. Lol but really! :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

I knew the but I had to offer. I too am on my 3rd grow with a 4th about to go into flower.

1 Like

Looks like you’re doing awesome! Nice green color. I have 100% faith that you got this my man!! I just went through and read your other journal as well.

1 Like

Thanks I really need to get it updated as I’m about to flip on Monday.

1 Like

My 15 year old son has a real knack for art and he is really into pshycodelic type of abstract art. My plan is to have him paint at least 2 big murals on the walls and I am going to introduce him to iv reactive paint. I’m going full on teenage stoner room lol with an adult touch. But I can’t think of a better way to say how proud I am of his work than to ask him to paint my happy place… he keeps asking me what I want him to paint and I tell him whatever comes to mind. Then I ask him if some of the most famous painters asked or did they paint from the heart.

1 Like

What do you have going now?

1 Like

Got two ILGM GDP in coco

1 Like

I got some clones of my ak47 think I might have a few extra.

I hurt like all get out but I have 100% electrical and am no longer dependent on extension cords running from the house!!! Oh happy day.

Now it’s time to start the clean up and extension cord removal what a good day. I may even do more insulating this afternoon.

The finish line of this phase is in sight!!!

1 Like

Is there a way to message a specific person?

1 Like