Two Little Monster Autos

Attitude didn’t have much to say but fast buds sounds like they might do something about the seed.

But the real update is the new seed, wifey popped it after a dark soak for 48hr.

And the North lights grew tall and then fell over, might have transplanted it a bit to shallow but no wind under the dome doesn’t really help. Although I’m not worried it’s bouncing back and I’ve had this happen once before, the thing is keeping the humidity up and thus the dome on is important.

2 Likes

I didn’t know if I should ask you this on my thread or yours. As far as VDP Tell me if I’m reading this correctly. Im in 4th week of Veg and I’m keeping my temperature at 79 degrees. Should I keep my humidity at or around 70%

1 Like

60-70% RH at 79 degrees for late veg is ideal.
I wish I had that much environmental control. I do the best I can but most often always well off appropriate VPD.

1 Like

Got 4x8 tent in small room. I have large humidifier in tent. To keep it near that level it runs nearly nonstop. I decided to use smaller humidifier in room. Set it up behind tent right below intake fan. Hitting 65% has become no problem. And larger humidifier doesn’t run near as much.

1 Like

Yeah I need 2 new humidifiers but I just spent a bunch on the second setup and only running one tent of the two setups I have. This leads to alot of money invested and until I can pay back some of my investment (have the wifey smoking only home grown and not running off to the Dispensary $$) i just don’t want to sink more in.
The last year has been cbd plants and to far on the cbd not enough thc for the wifey.

1 Like

I want to start looking at cbd plants for the wife. Going to finish up Green Crack and GDP. I’ve already got NL and Skywalker OG seeds waiting. Depending how this grow goes I may change up and do some cdb instead.

Grow her the good stuff :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

Well that’s the plan now @MattyBear these are two Awsome strains and genetics.

@Bulldognuts make sure you tag me when you do, and like I said before focus on ratios!
I have some strains looked up so come then we will chat.
Hopefully this grow goes good and another of 2 plants then we can put like 8 in the back yard if she will let me lol.
But yeah this is the good stuff, wish I could stay home and grow a bunch of plants but I gotta pay the bills until her med career surpasses my private healthcare jobs income

2 Likes

Believe me if go that way, you’ll be sick of hearing from me. LOL. I will need some guidance.

Did you just recently get regular status?

1 Like

Yeah but I will probably lose it now I’m back at work. I was on here so much while I was off for two weeks.

1 Like

I’m om here all the time I never get it lol

2 Likes

Check your notifications. I got a notification about earned badge. I was checking it out. I clicked on badge and saw a setting where you can set to none or whatever level achieved. You may got notification and not paid any attention to it. It’s not obvious that you can change it.

I got to get ready for work, unfortunately.

1 Like

The Northern lights auto that fell over earlier is getting back up

And the lemon AK has grown and been transplanted

4 Likes

Okay time for an update, still not alot going on but a bit.
Both plants are now looking healthy and exactly 7 days apart from sprout due to the failed Lemon AK auto on first attempt, got nothing but a white ooze out of the seed…
So the northern lights is 10 days old from seed crack at this point, and the lemon AK is 3 days, both are under domes to keep humidity up and a single 200w 6400k “full spectrum” sunblaster CFL that seems to veg my plants nicely. For now they are both under one light but I have two and two racks so they can each have their own spot once they grow up a bit in a week or two.

Let’s play a game… How many nodes do you think this plant has?
I am shooting for a 4th node FIM, unfortunately the NL won’t grow nearly as tall as the Lemon AK and the wifey doesn’t want to top or FIM because she’s addicted to the one big cola :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely has 2. Do you count bottom set of leaves, and the just forming top leaves?

Yeah so 3 nodes (I believe?) , at the 4th or 5th node I will attempt the FIM (well the wifey will)
Here is the guide I’m following from a top grower on autoflower network.

This plant is just starting its 4th node.

And the FIM will be done like so, although I’m assuming it won’t be done as early as the above pictures just due to identification /update gap between me being away at work and the wifey sending updates.
E05867B2-8124-4844-B330-19E8379D7E6B fim_top_comparison

Then it should look like so

4 Likes

Updated pictures from the wifey, you can really see the bent stem on the NL I wonder if it will straighten out…
Still on the 3rd node for now.
They just got some 6.4 ph’d water

Success on the Lemon AK just finding her feet but she’s gonna be a monster, wish it was going to get fim’d lol.

3 Likes

This is the NL. One leaf set away from a FIM

6 Likes