Two Little Monster Autos

@dbrn32 yeah that’s good point I forgot to make, I just like to post the breeders info because someone who has tested a strain at let’s say 23% vs a strain at 6% is a deciding factor for some of us, it has the potential to be a very strong plant is sorta what I was getting at. Totally valid point as I failed to mention that even though I understood.

@Not2SureYet definitely, I’m hoping they are strong and I can FIM them to avoid multiple tops just fim once for 4 colas.

I’m glad to see everyone tag along. I think it will be a couple days until they break ground but we will see

3 Likes

I understand. I just wanted mention because there seems to be a large amount of people who believe buying something advertised at 30% thc means their grow will also be 30% thc.

9 Likes

@Nicky, I’m gonna tag along also, if you don’t mind. I am set to watching :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. Just I don’t want to jump into this with everything I have and make mistakes. I’m a quick learner but I’m not one much for gambling. This gives me a good idea though. I will certainly get several grows under my belt before I try.

3 Likes

I’d like to hang around and watch if you dont mind.

2 Likes

Count me in too, please!

1 Like

Goodluck @Nicky I gotta scope mine think they’re done or close.

3 Likes

I wonder how many growers that arent commercial even test their weed? I smell it, bust a bud and smell that, pipe hit it, roll a doob and dry hit it, smack the lips a bit, light er up and smoke that bad boy… if I dont feel high after, all the rest is moot! Thats my thc test!

5 Likes

Thc testing I think is good if your just getting into growing and want to know if your increasing your potency. Although the issues I have with them is I can’t do an easy cheap test at home that also does cbd… They are complex.
Personally I’m not worried about it until I start growing one strain over and over

2 Likes

It’s becoming more common. There are more testing centers and cost is getting more reasonable, so more people are doing it. It’s not something I worry about either though. There are more things contributing to effects each individual experiences than thc content.

5 Likes

Okay well we have a bit of movement out of the sensi seeds northern lights auto, the wife’s Lemon AK auto hasn’t broke ground yet she’s a but worried I told her to be patient, the tent is 22c but I do feel as if a slightly warmer environment would help but it’s winter here and I don’t have a germination warming pad. I’m sure it will pop ground just needs a bit more time.
We gave 6.5ph water to the pucks today and poured a little on top of the Lemon AK to help loosen the soil.

4 Likes

Forgot to add image

7 Likes

Picked a bit at the lemon ak auto, the wifey really buried the seed so dug it up and transplanted the northern lights auto to its 5gallon pot. Added some ph’d water at 6.5 along with some Mykos, domed it and put it under 20/4 cfl 6400k.

Hope the lemon ak pulls through, it should but yeah wifey planted it deep and its a bit cooler, a warming pad would be a good idea but also should have soaked it

4 Likes

You’ll be harvesting her in no time lol :grin::green_heart::grin:

2 Likes

I think the NL is close, I see mostly cloudy trichs, Wont be long!

1 Like

Okay well back to work, driving 10hr north.

Bar news is the fast buds lemon ak didn’t make it, cracked and then just ozzed white… Weird.
First seer I’ve ever had not make it.
Wonder if attitude or fastbuds will care.
There goes a week and a 15$ seed.

NL looking good, stretching a bit but not worried

2 Likes

Hopefully they will replace it. Tough when you leave at these fragile stages. Good luck

1 Like

Think so one talked about the wording to use… Forget who.
Something like the it wasn’t a viable sample or something because germination in other countries is not always legal…

1 Like

For novelty purposes only.

I got that BS from a Seedbsnk in the UK. 2 of 10 germinated.

Well hopefully it’s the only one… 15$ a seed is a pricey way to get duds