Tips before guerilla grow

Hi folks! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

What’s your thoughts on this grow spot I’ve found up a hill? It’s amongst a lot of trees/vegetation so should be ideal for stealth. Do you think MJ would grow in the soil here?

I’ve got a few questions ahead of planting:

1. How big should the plants (2 autoflowers and 1 feminized) be before putting in the ground? I’m thinking they need to big enough to weather the storm of outdoor growing i.e pests, wind etc

2. I’m planning on mixing Fish Blood & Bone meal and perlite into the soil in the ground. I’ll be seeing the plants a couple of times a month so I’m hoping for as little maintenance as possible.

3. Plant transportation - I’ve read transporting the plants in pringle tubes is an option. If so (and this may be a silly question) would I put the whole pot into the tub or take the plant out of the pot and put in the tube? Any other suggestions would be great as I’m not sure how I’ll get the plants to the grow site.

Feel free to send your thoughts this way.

Happy growing!

7 Likes

Tagging an Old Gorilla Grower that can help @repins12

1 Like

If weeds are growing there then reefer, will grow there. I kinda like your plan but, I would also add some peat moss, Just, my humble opinion. I have started growing my outdoors in pots, recently. That way I can Di DI those mofo’s outta there if need be.
These are a few, That I have outback already. Got a few more to get out there but, got hit by Thunder Boomer’s and had to Di Di my azz outta the mountains :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I start hardening mine off at least a week before, I hump em up in the hills. You know a 5gal bucket works as well eff a pringle tube. you can also fit some of your other supplies in there.
I used to use those Peat Pucks and one of those hand carry totes for horse brushes. I could carry 50-70 seedlings up in the hills at a time.
I used to encircle the patch with blood meal to keep the critter’s out during seedling stage, after that Human hair works quite well.
A freind of mines wife owns a beauty parlor and she would sweep the stuff up at the end of the day and put it in a trash bag, when she knew that I was coming over to visit. That way the hair up there weren’t my hair. I ain’t got no hair now aday’s anyhow. That sit don’t grow on concrete :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to give you a dissertation :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop: :v:t4:

2 Likes

I knew I was tagging the right Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hell I even used gunny sacks to tote stuff up the in the hills before. Try carrying the materials to make a 1500 gallon sub-marine pot . Sometimes it would take a week or two to get everything up there. I’m getting too damn old for this shizzz

3 Likes

thanks @repins12 ! Roughly how much peat moss & fish blood and bone meal for each hole? I like your idea keeping them in pots. That came in handy last grow season, without going into detail :laughing:
I’m going to chance it and put in the ground this time as I think the spot is pretty safe. Also I’m hoping for a good yield in the grounds vs in pots.
50-70 seedlings!! That’s impressive. How many were successful?
I was thinking 3 was enough but now I’m not sure. I’ve got some more auto seeds so could get some more going soon. I just wanted to see how these 3 got on first.
I’ll have to wear a hair net each time I go up there :sweat_smile:

@repins12 also I like the idea of a bucket just if I was to bump into someone en route to the spot :grimacing: I guess that comes with the territory/risks of the job :laughing: