Time to defoliate?

WHEW!! OK, I can deal with the ones that shoot blanks…TY so much!!

1 Like

I mean… have u tried giving the plant a handie? Couldnt hurt

3 Likes

No, but I did try a reach around and all I got were sticky hands!!:laughing:

4 Likes

And its still swollen??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: tough customer… have u tried the Karin Steffans (dont google thus) technique?

Not for beginners but very effective :joy::rofl::joy:

Sidebote: u gon get me banned :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

So this is where y’all chilling at dam can’t invite ya boy ? Jk I’m here tho pretty plants @DaygoGal420 this your first run …nice work​:sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Scratching my head wondering why I have to smoke a cigarette after reading this thread. :scream: :thinking:

4 Likes

Lmao that’s funnyyyy

3 Likes

Not to toot my own horn but when I’m done the whole f7cking neighborhood has a ciggie!!:rofl:

4 Likes

Lol…I’m still over here snip snip snipping away!!

2 Likes

That where I prefer to be sitting back trimming with my hands hurting like mo+#&@ fu&%#@ chillin I seen u said u in cali I dream of the weed culture there I got the climate but we still get in trouble without med. Card here in florida

2 Likes

Limestone is good for growing weed? Lol

Heellllno… I found that out a couple years ago lol ph through the roof I’m all indoors now now outside dirt used gotta start good dirt good light good seeds good nutes then it’s up to me to screw it up can’t blame it on anyone

This is my last operation I’m on a spider mite cool down I’ll be back up and running soon plus I’m in the middle of a move so :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is the new duckoff… @DaygoGal420 you might as well kick off a journal. The title for this one is all wrong…

Also forget the cig after… im more of an orange juice and a ham sammich kinda guy. Heck ill settle for slightly burnd bologna if its the right kind :laughing:

Wait wait… fano u still fighting them damn mites!!! U should nuke ur op and start from scratch… again

3 Likes

Lmfao outta likes still but I’m absolutely dying over here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup forget defol. That will never be the topic on this thread ever again I feel hahah

4 Likes

That’s what makes duckoff…duckoff lol… covert Loki ya feel meh

1 Like

Lmfaoooo…I won’t make you a sammich!! Besides, why waste my energy on making those when I should be concentrating on the d7ck size…I mean BUD SITES!!:rofl:

5 Likes

I hope I did ok y’all!!

6 Likes

Whoa I knew I was gonna like this thread:set to watching

3 Likes

I guess this is the big kids table now? Lol
Ok…ummmm…can I add molasses to my water if I have Foxfarm Moab in it?

Moab is a bloom booster tword end of flower and molasses feeds your micro organisms that help deliver the moab and other nutes to your plants roots easier… there 2 different products so you can if you have living soil if your not in living soil then you dont need molasses you probably have found your way to fox farm dirt which is living so molasses will help do you have unsulferated black strap …that’s the kind you need to work

2 Likes