Ticket for diagnosis

Im gonna have start flowering soon bc tent is only 4 ft tall and plants are about ten inches high.can u tell me what to do please

Whatā€™s up with these two plants. I canā€™t seem to keep temp down. Humidity like 50 but temp is like 85ā€¦ I think I over watered it again a couple days ago. But thereā€™s new growth. ! Allot of it.IMG_20180730_062317|374x500

1 Like

@sasquatch how do I fix this

1 Like

@Kyliegirl146 From the looks of the 1st picture they look over watered. I did see your your ph run off was a tad bit high. You need to get your ph under control. When you water shoot for a ph of 6.5 . Ideally your ph should be between 6.2 and 6.8. FFOF is ph adjusted. so seeing a ph run off of 6.9 seems odd to me. Iā€™ve never used that soil but I believe the soil itself is suppose to be around 6.5
From your last pictures they look healthyā€¦ Do you have a ph pen / tester?

1 Like

Waiting for it in mail. I have a problem with water. I over water. I have a exhaust fan on top and fans inside. I open tent during the day until I can get another fan. I use a ph meter

what ph are you watering at

Im not just purified water no ph yet. Im waiting for my pen. And I was told by lady in hydro store not to use any.

1 Like

well you can follow her advice or folks that grow cannabis all the time cant be both

1 Like

@Sasquatch thatā€™s why Iā€™m on here asking. Iā€™m going to buy ph. But I also over watered them a couple days ago

Donā€™t give them water until they ask for it . They would rather be a little thirsty. To much water will get you root rot. I am having great success with the fabric pots, I think they may be a little more forgiving if you should over water. Also the smallest pot I would recommnend is 5 gal. I have four plants in 5 gal. going, in a 3ā€™ x 3ā€™ x 60" tent . My first grow

good luck ! And have fun :smile:

1 Like

@pat2 well this morning I woke up and they were thirsty. I use fabric 3 gallon pots. My tent is small 2x2x4 im having a temp humidity issue. I live in a florida and its hard to bring up humidity with air on. Your first grow is nice. What nukes are u using. Iā€™m gonna build a humidifier that somebody here showed me how to make otherwise I dt know how to keep humidity up. Any ideas?

I use a spritzer three or four times a day. They seem to really like that. But you have to be around to do that. Why do you think you have a humidity problem ? If anything, the first pics you posted looked like they were pretty droopy possibly from over watering. If the soil is not dry, do not water.

I think the humidity will be fine at 50 percent, but you need to get your temp down, do you have an exaust fan to get the heat out of the tent ?

@Pat2 I live florida its hot right now air working over time. The humidity kills us. But yes I have a bad habit of giving too much water. Everybody keeps on saying I need to get humidity up like 78 but then the tent gets really hot. Yes I have a exhaust fan on top. But I turn off at night and I turn it on and off all day. But hereā€™s a morning pictures they look way better than yesterday. I topped them last week. Allot of new growth.

How many plants do you have going ? The tent you have is really only big enough for one plant. The exaust fan should be on when ever your light is on. I would pick my favorite for the tent, and give the others a chance to survive on the back deck. Once those babies really start to grow you will quickly run out of space in the tent. I know from what I have seen on this site, people are growing huge plants with the Florida, heat and humidity . Just to be clear , you have an exaust fan sucking air out, do you have the little window open, to allow fresh air in? If it gets hot at night, leave the fan on.

Not outside they arenā€™t bc itā€™s not legal here. I have neighbors. If my yard was more secluded. I have six but I donā€™t know how many are females so as soon as I force flower ill know how many are females. Then Iā€™ll go from there. My gf put six females in a tent my size but she scoggs them w the net thingy. Iā€™m going to invest in a led lights but Iā€™m trying to find out how many watts

If you have six plants going, you better invest in a bigger tent.

But I wonā€™t wind up with six. And if by chance i do Iā€™lltry to put them outside somewhere and bring them in at night. My gf pots a box over them at night. After I move Iā€™m going to look into a bigger tent.

You would get a better yeild from 1 or two plants, and a lot less work and frustration. But good luck anyway .

I might only wind up w one or two females. Next time Iā€™m gonna go with fem seeds so I know they are female. Then Iā€™ll only have two. And thank you.