Thoughts on LST!

Just trying to see if I messed up or not ? It was just a experiment I wanted to try . So I started my GG4 Autoflower about 1 inch from the side of my pot so I could stake the main stem down as she grew across the pot . Stupid idk ? That’s why I’m asking , but she is 24 days old as of today . Any thoughts ???

3x3x6tent
S44 ionboard ac infinity
6 inch inline carbon filter
2 - 6 inch fans
5 gallon pot
Ps . Had some runoff ph levels low , but think I’ve cleared that up .

3 Likes

Your plant and training look good to me. I use LST on all of my plants but normally don’t put the plant close to the edges of the pot.

2 Likes

Fingers was crossed :crossed_fingers: but exactly what I wanted to here . Question how long should I be able to keep the main cola down befor letting her start upward ?

2 Likes

I have only done autos twice…I trained until I saw the first pistils.

I will tag @Twelve1 she may have some thoughts too.

2 Likes

Sounds good , that’s for the feed back . :pray:

2 Likes

I did the same with my GG4. Planted at the edge of pot

4 Likes

I usually keep them down until the top out grows the tie point and starts reaching up enough i can lay down the new top again. Then ill take all the new growth and lay them out flat in a circular pattern.

2 Likes

Check this link @SmileyBigs0 theres some lst work i did on there

2 Likes

Dang man those things are huge . What makes those stalks so fat ?

1 Like

Silica and Lst.

Silica ??? Explain

1 Like

(Stolen from the web)

Many research studies have confirmed the benefits of adding silica to the feeding regime of your cannabis crop. Silica reduces the threat of pests and disease, creates plants with stronger cell structures, improves nutrient absorption, protects against metal toxicities, and ultimately improves overall crop performance.

I grow in hydro and silica is not present in water in abundance so i supplement. Currently im using NPK RAW Silica which is in a powder form. Most silicas ive used come in a liquid form thats more readily available imediately. The NPK RAW brand is a partial soluable/flowable form that can be used right away by the plant and stays behind to help feed the microbes.

3 Likes