This is my seed inventory and warning to myself!

This is my seed inventory and one of the things I have to do to quit buying more seeds.

I can only legally grow 4 plants at a time… So I have more seeds than I need.

8 Likes

What a good idea to do a seed inventory. It would be nice to see it on paper instead of just going through them all every time!

4 Likes

I do it on “Notes” on my phone.

I also show the % indica vs sativa of each variety since it’s easy to forget.

3 Likes

I noticed that! Good idea also! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I bought a bamboo tea box and a 1000 little plastic bags - anybody need bags? LOL! - and got most everything alphabetized and squared away but have yet to make a list!
I am so lazy! LOL!

I just placed an order this morning so maybe after it comes later this week and I file it and the last 2 orders away, I’ll make a list!
i wouldn’t make any bets, but there’s a chance at least!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s about as probable as me making a list :rofl::joy: you and me are one and the same with seeds. Jus got 3 more strains in the mail I literally forgot I ordered til they arrived.

5 Likes

nice, i love the messgae to self, Dont Buy More lmao

3 Likes

Lol we’re both seed addicts :joy: i have 4 strains im growing and 5 strains I havent grown yet and always want to order more… 6 strains were the buy 10 get 10 and i bought the berry mix pack 10x3… i think im good with seeds for at least a decade :woman_shrugging:t3:

Whats been your favorite strain so far?

5 Likes

Its funny you posted this @VirginiaGrowBoy. Just last week when a buddy gave me some Jager Kush seeds I made a deposit and took inventory of my seed bank. Made my notes on a little piece of paper, folded it up and put it back inside the fake soda can in the fridge. Even growing twelve legal I have enough for more than a few grows.

Don’t even get me started on my fruit and vegetable seed collection.

4 Likes

You should see @Blackmoon seed bank …

2 Likes