The Whirly Dirly ConspiracY - Ahh, SCROG IT!

When you’re done with your ventilation you could hope over and do mine :wink:

2 Likes

Mine’s about the same height now.

1 Like

I’ll be so happy when they finally reach a foot tall, and I can start working that screen.

2 Likes

I love working the screen. I get all my frustrations out.

3 Likes

I’ll do yours @Missiles if you hop on over and do both of mine plz. I need this mess cleaned up ASAP, but that’s tomorrow’s problem. My back hurts & I need to smoke!

2 Likes

Wow yours is a little bigger of a project then my lil ole tent. I could do the. Cleaning.

2 Likes

That would be a huge help. I love to procrastinate :shushing_face: Guess I could do yours first :blush:

2 Likes

LoL that sounds like a plan!

I love the chain link. It’s like they’re destined for brutal treatment. In a good way. Them girls know what’s up.

3 Likes

Damn I’m still out of likes for the next 22 minutes but this one deserves a few of them haha!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m out for 16 hrs

:astonished::astonished::astonished:dang long time

@Familyman

Love the chain link idea. I may have to steal that.

Easy and cheap. Have a better look @Familyman

3 Likes

Simple, clean, and effective. Who doesn’t have a piece of chain link laying around.

Now all ya need is 4x .5” pvc 90s, a couple sticks of emt & some emt couplings :boom: you’re in business

6 Likes

Well me, but that was an easy fix…
I figured since the neighbors dogs are always running around everywhere, the fence was purely ascetic; and they’d never miss 3’ of it!!! :crazy_face::joy::rofl::joy: jk

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Shuggz

1 Like