The return of the Prodigal son

Good Afternoon grow family,How are all of you doing today? I havent been on here ina cool minute despite all the problems i encountered its been six long months and now my babies have grown into strong beautiful plants The oldest is stil in flower had some issues early on but shes officially in flower and has almost outgrow the closet i had to reveg on of the girls but now shes going strong with white hairs like crazy!!! and one of my girls is just doing her thing the flower room is closed till later tonight but when its opened you all will get pics.

4 Likes

@Cannabian @Bulldognuts @BetrayedSoul @Phoneman @Drinkslinger @Covertgrower
:pray: :fist: :love_you_gesture:

Yo yo where did you go?

1 Like

been dealing with alot my grandma died and some more. But I need help this plant has been in flower for about a week or will be 2 weeks on wednesday and now shes doing this I have 3 600 w lights on full spec and she just got a gallon and a half of water yesterday

@Cannabian

Need more info… strain, food, medium etc. I see iy has purple leaves? Or is that blurple lighting? Try to photo in natural light if possible. I know it takes time to fill out the questionnaire the others have formulated, butbits all useful info

1 Like

oh and sorry, for your loss:(

1 Like