The ongoing grow

It is, but I don’t build lights that require you do anything three times lol. Phones either

8 Likes

On a growing note the Girl Scout Cookies came through finally with a hint of mint in her terpenes. I was hoping it would, but you know how that happens.

6 Likes

I’m excited to see what comes through in my gsc. You flowers look amazing!!

2 Likes

That’s is cool AF @Covertgrower !! Thank you for showing me that. I had to go try it real quick :grin: not the best picture but that’s my fault and you can see dog hair on my bud LOL

11 Likes

Depends on the phenotype, and breeder. Most characteristics of GSC is sweet and earthy, but not all carry the mint phenotype.

@Missiles always glad to help! Your flowers look great, even with a random dog hair. I’m sure I have a few in there somewhere too.

4 Likes

I got this both times. Subtle but there…

1 Like

Watered and fed everyone. Second round of foxtails, and everyone is building nicely. The smell of the tent is amazing, and the carbon filter is still working. The sugar leaves were clawing, so I backed off the nitrogen a bit, but then yellowing Of fan leaves shows. They’re a little beat up, but we did have heat issues one day. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. I like to live on the edge of 87.5°F-88°F
I have potassium deficiencies, for sure. Never stopped cal-mag until this week.
Got some shots of everyone, most everyone in the tent still has clear trichomes with some milky.
Appreciate all of you my grow family, always appreciate whoever stops by. Can’t wait to chop these down, so I can get the clones And seedlings in there.

18 Likes

Looks like they’re stacking nicely. A week? Ten days?

4 Likes

I’m thinking couple of weeks minimum. I’m still feeding heavily p and K. That Maui Wowie will probably flower the longest out of all of them.

5 Likes

Definitely. If they keep stackin. U keep feeding :joy:

4 Likes

how do you find ILGM’s gsc extreme compared to other gsc? just from the description it looks way more indica leaning then other breeders so i haven’t picked it up yet. or do those really vary as well?

@Agrestic I haven’t grown ILGM’s version, it’s always been other breeders version. Myfriendis410 has grown the extreme, but I don’t think he’s grown any other seed bank for a direct comparison.the GSC strain does have several different phenotypes, but most will agree it has to have a hint of mint in her terpenes.

2 Likes

even the most expensive DSLRs are going to get fooled when it comes to color temp in these tents and crazy lights. the color temp is automatic and it’ll change depending on the composition of the photo too. i was a photog for a long time and 75% of the job is post processing and correcting color. if these things ever evolve to let us manually set the color temp, we’ll be able to get more accurate images

I probably could dial it in a bit, I honestly haven’t played with my iPhone 11 Pro, but I think Apple updated it so you can do more than you used to. You can even play with exposure times now. @Agrestic

1 Like

i’m sadly in cody’s corner - can’t taste squat. no idea why

1 Like

the auto exposure also kills me. amazing if they’re integrating manual features though last thing i need to do is spend more money lol

can’t believe i’m so late to this journal! glad you posted the link

1 Like

I make a point to stop every where on the forum, so I don’t miss a thing.
Glad to have you along! @Agrestic

6 Likes

Lurking as usual looking good bro!

3 Likes

Veg tent, with larger male and female breeding project in the back. Transplanted the female so she will recover from my neglect. I will flip these to 12/12 as soon as flower tent is cleared out. Let the pollen fly!
Transplanted all clones, and seedlings getting started. I transplanted early this time to prevent root bound issues.

ILGM Sour diesel seedling
Orange Bud seedling
ILGM Super silver Haze seedling
Soaking Strawberry Cough (not shown)
All clones:
3 male AC
Fire OG
Maui Wowie
Gelato
Super Lemon Haze
Girl Scout Cookies

15 Likes

Evenen m8s. @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 . Is there much to explain about foxtailing. I don’t understand it much just yet… BTW & FYI… ALOE VERA IS SHIT HOT FOR CLONING WITH. DEADSET BETTER THAN CLONEX. I think tonight is Number 4 and they are still standing. Cripes… that’s even after I knocked the dome over with 17 Lil ones in it potted up. Probz my half of them had to be re PLANTED… I didn’t get angry… I didn’t swear and I didn’t throw anything. But I was very quiet for a while but… lol. They all survived it.

3 Likes