The ongoing grow

Sucks about the wpm. The warmer temps seem to have helped. Still spraying once a week.

@Mark0427 I’m using green cleaner. It’s made to help control mites but also does a really good job keep the wpm under control. Also able to used during all stages on growth.

5 Likes

Well i used athena mildew control says can be used seedling thru harvest. Its all natural stuff. Ill let u know how it all goes. The one plant i has had it pretty bad only on the fan leaves but had it pretty bad. Switching the exhaust around in there today i did the photo room yesterd s y and vented to the attic space. Seems to have made a huge difference there so now to the bathroom we go lol

4 Likes

@shindig153 a lot of people using that greener cleaner. I may have to pick some up and give that a try. Transitioning to flower, neem oil probably shouldn’t be used anymore. :thinking:

8 Likes

Thats why i didnt get neem oil says cant be used in flower due to changing tastes and smells. Hopefully this one dont affect any of these mentioned but we shall see. If so it is only 2 plants and one is hell it foxtailed bad on me lol

4 Likes

I have my very first purple. I hope like hell this doesn’t happen to mine. I’m super excited for this one :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Interesting leaves on northern lights hmmm :thinking:

27 Likes

Hmm

They look mad heathy!

5 Likes

I get those from time to time. They don’t last long cuz I defoliate :rofl::man_shrugging:

9 Likes

That’s just to frigin cool My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Isn’t that where a small flower might possibly grow? Seen that somewhere.

1 Like

Alot of my gemini genetics im running have leaves like so. A single leaf coming out the middle just like this. On alot of the leaves i ripped off. Does it mean anything because i did find like 25 or so leaves like this between the 8 plants

We’ll find out together, because it’s on 12/12 but still transitioning. This will be the second week, and we should see pistils anytime. If I get a cool flower I wouldn’t be mad.

Not sure yet, so far it’s just a leaf, I was letting people know that other growers get weird growths, but it’s still growing.

Let’s let her ride, but to be clear at the first sign of any dangly bits, he/she will be dead, with zero mercy. IDGAF

7 Likes

I already pulled all the males here had 19 plants total down to 8 12 seeds 7 clones 5 of the seeds were fem and 3 of the 7 clones were from fems rest were males. I did get a nice bit of pink plasma pollen some dark yoda pollen for mudman but the yoda didnt give a whole loy of pollen like the pink plasma did. He was just spewing pollen everywhere lol.

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 back? Yay!

4 Likes

Haha yea im catching up dropping likes everywhere.

Ser Vert that NL has some WICKED fans going on. Only Matty is cold enough to defoil that beauty :rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the MW harvest. Cheers to that JH finishing on up

10 Likes

Always a pleasure to have to stop by @PurpNGold74
It’s finishing, but it’s still a little chilly in there, so it didn’t stack as well as it should. Next round of everything will be better. First year in the new house, new environment etc. Next year the garage will be heated and it won’t be an issue.

7 Likes

Yeah new environments take a bit of tuning, heck my 4x5 in my grow room. Changed the whole grow room and the other tent so I feel my second grow here is still not going to be perfect but we will both dial them in as time goes on @Covertgrower
You did alot of work to the garage but always more to do haha

2 Likes

I’m learning my new grow space as well.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410
Meanwhile @Not2SureYet is. Just changing his every day for fun lol! I Kidd buddy I kid

2 Likes

You ain’t learning nothin… haha. Looks like you’ve been growing there for a while. :+1:t2:

4 Likes