The ongoing grow

The first grow I was chasing defs on two plants throughout. One is the mother plant for the entire contents of my grow space now and this round they look great. I’m thinking a combination of being winter (spring does help; even indoors) and not long enough in the autopots before activating them. These two also in autopots are looking very nice and should finish in the correct 8 week timeframe.

9 Likes

Yea i saw the temps slowing the ladies down. We hit the 80s again. So my room is pleasantly toasty. Still the coolest room in the house tho. :wink:

Hopefully with spring springing they finish out strong

8 Likes

I am as well :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for. I’m even delaying some plants so that they’ll flower under primo conditions. I really want them to do well.

9 Likes

Do you notice a difference in growth between say a winter and a spring grow? Indoors? I haven’t quantified it but these plants must still be tapping into the seasonal rhythm IMO. They always seem to go best in the spring for me. I’m seeing that here as well. (plants are in a room with no window in the basement with climate control both temps and RH.

9 Likes

Yes, I truly believe this, I’m so glad you mentioned it. It’s like working night shift, you have sleep wake periods, but you don’t feel right.
Last fall, when cannabis would be naturally flowering according to the cycle of life, I literally had the best flower development and growth. Anyone else reading this might think I’m nuts, but I really think it’s a thing. @Myfriendis410 I only thought it was me.

14 Likes

No My Brother it’s not you! I’ve noticed this as well. :wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Definitely still learning my grow environment outside.

4 Likes

I agree Alan.

My retired friend who ran an organic farm for years gifted me a Stella Natura Callander for Christmas and I will be giving it a go from now on.

In my house since I can’t fully control my environment (no AC but we only get 2 months of warmth) plants seem to grow best in the spring as well but sometimes the fall. Winter and mid summer can be a challenge.

Check out the Callander!

3 Likes

I’m yet to do a full year’s worth of growing, and also taking into account how much I’ve learnt since I started. But the high temps my girls had to contend with during summer when I just couldn’t get those temps down surely will affect outputs right? I’m keeping track of age at beginning of flower, age and days of flower at chop, dry yield etc etc. I’m hoping that maybe after a couple of years I can look back and see a pattern?

4 Likes

Sorry about your loss mate, I still remember Dudley and he was my brothers dog, one of the family. We had Josie in England I was 5, she was a German Shepherd, we used to ride her and she would tow us round the house with us hanging off her.

3 Likes

@MattyBear RHS two in the back corner.
Durban Poison tall one in the back, northern lights in the middle, gorilla glue on the right, Fire OG clone in the front, and animal cookies in full flower with the claw in front left. It’s in soil, and still getting Jacks. Can you tell? RHS loves the nitrogen, it’s in soil too. Goes to show you no plants like the same.

23 Likes

Love it! Hopefully you get the colors and smells off the RHS that me and Rob got

7 Likes

I’m hoping so for sure. She’s stretching quite a bit. She should have some great nugs on her in a bit.

9 Likes

There’s that crowded tent I missed lol. Knew as soon as temps became stable that things would get back on track !

9 Likes

You weren’t the only one that missed a crowded tent. Lol.
Still some room in there believe it or not.

9 Likes

Haha i see some canopy space bottom left side. How dare you! Call urself a master of the marijuana cultivation arts… :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

:joy::rofl: That was the space I was referring to! I’m all out of plants to put in there though… :thinking:

4 Likes

Sounds like someone needs to drop a couple more seeds… ijs… haha what good are friends if they arent good at applying peer pressure for stuff you dont need to do in the first place :wink:

6 Likes

I bet it doesn’t stay that way long… :+1:t2::sunglasses:

6 Likes