The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

hi family how we doing uy atm my baby are sitting in like a soilless mix so i was thinkin instead of messing about wid more soil and try to get ph rite again
i was going to use the clay pellets to fill the pot up round the baby wen i repots wat u lot think @Donaldj @Growit @Covertgrower @noobius @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze @

2 Likes

so i cut some of the bottom lot of stem jst lolly poped and the cutting i am trying to do 1st time so lets see i mite even start a new journal i think i will do that let try to take foto of the laptop

2 Likes

Not sure about the clay pellets Alot of folks here are usin coco coir. Same concept I think. On my lil converter app thingy says that 22L is equal to about 5 imperial gallons on the pots
So the 30cm x 30cm pots sound pretty close…I think🙂

1 Like

bless yeah clay pellet are for hydro gro it the mix they would use and some use to put at top so mite cant lay eggs etc
im used in two of minds at the bottom
the reason i ask is my babys sit in a soilless mix even tho it got soil i put to much coco in that why so i was thinkin jst do that i knw wat i will do i will do x3 in jst the clay pellet and the other x3 i do as normal and put in soil and see wat happen i jst dont wanna get salt build up that why i doing like that and this way lots of air to roots wat u think fam blessd

2 Likes

@Shuggz I have no hydroponic experience, but I would use the clay pellets if I I were to start out. I would have to look more into it.

Your on it!!

family nor am i but i messd up by putting to much coco coir in my soil and ended up wid soiless mix so i was thinkin why not carry on wid that would make sence or not tell me
so wat i am going to do is i will do x3 in the clay pel and i will do x3 wid x soil wen i re-pot 2morow and let take frm there fam wat u say let learn together

guy wat i did wen i did my 1st one was i did clay pellat at the bottom of pot then soil to top wid clay oellets on top and they turned out good the only thing was i was new to it and i got a male did knw and then seeds but i had both plants at 6ft on tye male kush and 4.5 on the blu widow that why i put at botton dis time bless @Covertgrower @Growit

2 Likes

yes, stay in the soil less @Shuggz

hey my gro family how we doing
wat a busy day so i said i was going to change pots so i jst did it so this is wat i did was i did x3 in the clay pellets and the x3 in soil and lollypopped them jst at the bottom ones so far but trhe only thing i forgot to do was PH how mad of me o well it jst this once that will not happen again also they have been feed today but i think i was going to do yesterday but put of till today cause of the re-potting i was going to do today i knw i feed but ther not in the going upward maybe tomorow i hope i have not put in stockere the foto guy

guy can some tell me why it like this on the blessdhumidi cause wat i have seen is that
1, in the clone 50% humi
2,in my bedroom 50% humi
3, in the big tent 37/41% humi and i got bucket, humidi mister, and the run of sit ther aswell till gone but still it is in the lows why and the rest is hi i wanna have it hi in big one
@Donaldj @bob31 @Covertgrower @noobius @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @AmnesiaHaze @

1 Like

Your humidity is fine, but in the final stages of flowering you’ll want it the lowest you can get it. @Shuggz

i dont think that wiull be aproblem if it in the 36/40% that were it shud be is it not bless

3 Likes

I would say if your at 30-40% they should thrive. But I am a newb still. I wish I could get my humidity at a consistent 40% :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks fam how are we doing all i hope all is well wid everyone bless

89E12A51-E6B4-4779-A637-E97933E03DE9 @Shuggz and @Growit

1 Like

Mines doing that aswell my friend temps hum started dropping and ive not changed a thing and from what ive been reading about auto 's is that they do better in temps under 26 degrees and humidity different aswell compared to photo strains then on top of that it also depend on what strains and what the parents were like would help with growing autos. And i must admit if i think about it the girls seem to do better when i had them at around 24degrees. Thought that might help you a bit @Shuggz my friend.

hey brother how u @Mikos yeah thanks i cant be messing wid that to much head fxxxx

hey my gro fam how we doing i ope all is good so yesterday i change to bigger pots and took the bottom stems off and re planted them any way te thing i wanna ask is that atm i is runnin 2 lights is it ok if i run the MH 600+w and the HPS 400w that shud be fine yes @Donaldj @noobius @Covertgrower @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @AmnesiaHaze bless my family good growing

in 1hr & 30min it will be lights out its 2;47am ere in the uk london bless peps
also family i got 3weeks till i go into 12/12 and i need to take of 6 hrs in them 3week any one atm i have took of 15min the other day and 15min jst now so wen its cum to lights on it will be 11;30 not 11 thanks fam and bless

3 Likes

Should be good @Shuggz just start out at a safe distance.

Thanks @Covertgrower awesome chart​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

hey family how we doing so dis is wat happen so far ok if u rem i did re-pot 2day ago so x3 in the claypellets them one i think i will have to water ever other day cause after 2 day they looked real hungry cause of that i even forgot to do the PH check but i thinlk it is about 6.5 wen i did last time i think it will be fine and the other x3 was re-potted in soil and thyem ones i can do atfer 2day and they arr ok hungry but not as bad as the other ones o tthem 6 are the blu widow kush amd tjhe other 2 are jjst fine and they are kosher kush

2 Likes