The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

Hey there Big Daddy, how ya been? You have an inside grow up and going yet? I hope your holidays were magnificent :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hay @GreenJewels how’s things. Things are good on my end got some autos going 1bb and 1 nl hers a pic. I have no idea how long they have been in flower I know they are like 2-3 weeks apart so I don’t have to harvest all at one time lol.

I don’t even know how long until harvest probly a month on the bb :joy: @GreenJewels how long are autos supposed to take for my next grow. Oh and the jacks 321 line is freaking awsome I like the ease of it I am 100% set it and forget it I look at them 1-2 times a week no more cking everyday to adjust ph and ppm i go look at number the ph and ppm is dropping together and water changes are like 1 every 2-3 weeks ty to @Grandaddy013 for getting me to switch to it

8 Likes

It is AWESOME. You should also try the homemade Terpinator. It is the BOMB!!!

5 Likes

Shoot me a link oldman… :+1::wink:
@Grandaddy013
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Need the link for the terps or list all ingredients needed lol

1 Like

What up fuzzy @peachfuzz

2 Likes

Not to much…
Finally got some girls in flower and I dropped 4 seeds of purple og x girl scout cookie and 6 seeds of zombie x girl scout cookie and 6 seeds of cali fruity kush x girl scout cookie…
These were all crosses that I made , so we will see what happens…
Hopefully I get a few good ones… :crossed_fingers:
What you been up to…? @BigDaddyCain
I was hoping that @Grandaddy013 would shoot me a link to his home made turpinator… lol
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking good @BigDaddyCain it looks like you’ve resisted the urge to defoliate those autos :wink: they should flower for around 8 week.
That’s great the jacks is working out for you, easier is great. I’ve got an easier grow going with a cindy 99 fast. It’s supposed to be an auto but you know my history with autos gone awry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: she was getting pretty big so I flipped her to 12/12 a few days ago. She’s in a sip with living soil.

A Fastberry autoflower in the corner finishing up. She was germinated the same time as Cindy :grin: crazy autos.
Oh I forgot to tell you I am doing my first scrog, stop by, I’ll tag you if you lost me. I been wondering where you’ve been. Oh and had you gave us a pic when ya flipped, we could have helped ya keep track :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

7 Likes

Not allowed to send link. Goggle
Terpinator recipe. It’s the first one to come up.

Use 378.5g of this and 1 1/2 tsp dark brown sugar to one gallon of water.

FEED CHART
(DO NOT mix with Silica - this causes a chemical reaction - precipitation)

STARTING Week 3&4 !
4-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 5&6
6-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 7 till harvest
8-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

@peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain

7 Likes

Hey there @BigDaddyCain :v: a little birdie told me you have a pure fruity pebbles seed. How about dropping that thing? @Gremmall and I just did. You could join us? :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@GreenJewels yes I do but I wanted to give the autos there fair runs lol I’ll drop it soon and I’ll tag you into it :joy:

2 Likes