The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

Hey there Big Daddy, how ya been? You have an inside grow up and going yet? I hope your holidays were magnificent :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hay @GreenJewels how’s things. Things are good on my end got some autos going 1bb and 1 nl hers a pic. I have no idea how long they have been in flower I know they are like 2-3 weeks apart so I don’t have to harvest all at one time lol.

I don’t even know how long until harvest probly a month on the bb :joy: @GreenJewels how long are autos supposed to take for my next grow. Oh and the jacks 321 line is freaking awsome I like the ease of it I am 100% set it and forget it I look at them 1-2 times a week no more cking everyday to adjust ph and ppm i go look at number the ph and ppm is dropping together and water changes are like 1 every 2-3 weeks ty to @Grandaddy013 for getting me to switch to it

10 Likes

It is AWESOME. You should also try the homemade Terpinator. It is the BOMB!!!

7 Likes

Shoot me a link oldman… :+1::wink:
@Grandaddy013
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Need the link for the terps or list all ingredients needed lol

1 Like

What up fuzzy @peachfuzz

2 Likes

Not to much…
Finally got some girls in flower and I dropped 4 seeds of purple og x girl scout cookie and 6 seeds of zombie x girl scout cookie and 6 seeds of cali fruity kush x girl scout cookie…
These were all crosses that I made , so we will see what happens…
Hopefully I get a few good ones… :crossed_fingers:
What you been up to…? @BigDaddyCain
I was hoping that @Grandaddy013 would shoot me a link to his home made turpinator… lol
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking good @BigDaddyCain it looks like you’ve resisted the urge to defoliate those autos :wink: they should flower for around 8 week.
That’s great the jacks is working out for you, easier is great. I’ve got an easier grow going with a cindy 99 fast. It’s supposed to be an auto but you know my history with autos gone awry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: she was getting pretty big so I flipped her to 12/12 a few days ago. She’s in a sip with living soil.

A Fastberry autoflower in the corner finishing up. She was germinated the same time as Cindy :grin: crazy autos.
Oh I forgot to tell you I am doing my first scrog, stop by, I’ll tag you if you lost me. I been wondering where you’ve been. Oh and had you gave us a pic when ya flipped, we could have helped ya keep track :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

8 Likes

Not allowed to send link. Goggle
Terpinator recipe. It’s the first one to come up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L225EXI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_olfaGbYZBAWDY

Use 378.5g of this and 1 1/2 tsp dark brown sugar to one gallon of water.

FEED CHART
(DO NOT mix with Silica - this causes a chemical reaction - precipitation)

STARTING Week 3&4 !
4-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 5&6
6-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 7 till harvest
8-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

@peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain

7 Likes

Hey there @BigDaddyCain :v: a little birdie told me you have a pure fruity pebbles seed. How about dropping that thing? @Gremmall and I just did. You could join us? :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@GreenJewels yes I do but I wanted to give the autos there fair runs lol I’ll drop it soon and I’ll tag you into it :joy:

2 Likes

How’s it growing Big Daddy? I hope you, the family and your BB and NL are all great. Have you popped anymore seeds?

4 Likes

Nothing new still got the bb and nl growing there not done yet

3 Likes

I just cut the top half of plants so the other buds can ripen more look at these @GreenJewels @Grandaddy013

Tops

Where I stoped

10 Likes

What’s this teasing us with just a few trich pics? :rofl: I haven’t seen your whole plants in a while. I dropped the 2 purple Haze you gave me. 1 sprouted yesterday, hopefully the second will be sprouted when I go check this morning. My dog ate my Acapulco Gold so I dropped another one of those. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

@GreenJewels not a tease just wanted to show you all the amber tris I’ll show you the rest but I’m cutting them down in stages so the lower part of the plant can still ripen up but the 3 on bottom are still on plant the top are the ones I cut off I’m trying to get to 50% amber on whole plant so I am trying a new way to harvest I flush for 24 hr cut what I is rdy off and then they get nuits to keep feeding the parts I left on and these are the autos they seem to take forever to finish :joy:. Next cutting should be within the week so I’ll put whole room up and tri pics to lol

5 Likes

You know I’m just messing with ya Big daddy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: I do like to see your girls though :smiley:
I’ve done that with auto’s too. The lowers seem to take forever sometimes.

2 Likes

I hope your doing well @BigDaddyCain sure miss you around here. Do I need to bribe you with budderscotch’s to get you to come visit?
:grin:

Ayahuasca Purple in the sip/earthbox

:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@GreenJewels hat is a beautiful specimen of the Hacienda purple. Man I got this job with the state and I won’t have any time to start a grow until end of February I’m trying to start it sooner but really no time but I have been lurking in the corner watching your grows you have come a long way since we first meet on her and it looks good

5 Likes

Thanks :blush: hopefully she’ll be as beautiful as some of your past A purps
Good to hear on the job. Usually good benefits come with working for the state. Work on that retirement so you can retire and have time to grow :grin: I’ll look forward to your next drop :v::green_heart:

4 Likes