The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

LMAO… ol bugs is protesting RBL & turns out Fudd had psychological issues so the guns were confiscated!

6 Likes

Lol that’s funny @LoCoRock

Haha episodes on dvd… i have streams of everything. Read the manga online… its 2020 fellas. Salute ur inner pirate and get with the times!

Disclaimer: i am not and have never been a pirate… i just really really like free stuff :joy::man_facepalming:t5:

Also can Fudd just use a beartrap or Poison? Wouldnt that be some much more humane?

2 Likes

When I grow up I wanna be a pirate, so I can plunder bounty
RRR Me Hardeees

2 Likes

Where’s me rum lol

1 Like

1 Like

Another of my favorite movie series lol

1 Like

@Enlightened420 you find all the stuff I like lol that’s funny

1 Like

@GreenJewels ok I’m making butter as we speak I think 3 oz of scrap with 2 cups of butter should be good that’s abut 40000mg of thc per cup what do you think i just hope it infuses the thing was pretty full of weed for 2 cups of butter it’s my first time with that butter maker I bought over a year ago :joy: so I hope it works. And if the butter turns out good I’ll be making tinctures and even my own vape pens lol

3 Likes

Holy cow it’s good I finally read the instruction you don’t add more weed you add less fluid I am super stoned making butter :joy: I almost broke the butter maker first time out. So to fix previous statement it’s now 1oz scrap 2 cups butter lol

5 Likes

:rofl: your cracking me up :joy: that sounds like good budder. I’ll have to send you my budderscotch recipe. Your gonna be a pro at the edibles soon :+1::v::green_heart::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@GreenJewels I’ll be sending you a stick so you can tell me how it is lol

2 Likes

Hi
I am new here

5 Likes

Welcome @anna2

Lots to see and do,
with friendly faces, in this place.
Enjoy and don’t be shy to ask questions, you can tag people like this @Enlightened420 :v:

3 Likes

@anna2 welcome to the forms ask any questions you have and we got you covered

2 Likes