The Couch Files:Indica grows by the AlienBrew

Fat nugs! That looks exactly like one of mine :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What can I say but ditto @Bluntsmoke, although if I remember correctly, ur girls were more full figured than mine. Week 10 I think it was, not sure, hell I may have stared at them too long, n blew off the fine details of what was happening….don’t judge but I’ve actually done that before. I just get a fuzzy feeling looking at them babes growing into something special knowing their growers r even more excited than myself…u should also b getting close to the end, I think. Ur first GF harvest?? :thinking: :v:

2 Likes

Not really. Pics are confusing. Mine are in 2 gallon fabric pots.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just entering the harvest window on day 68 today on 2 gfog. Going to run them 72 days

2 Likes

So I didn’t expect the feedback I’d receive from a simple cropping of one of the girls. Well I had a Moby set-up for a cropping ready to go. Now I’ve dealt with Moby (crop king) before with less than positive results. I’m talking mutant head scratching, what am I looking at, ??? plant ???. So I germinated another seed, with bad intentions n mind, u know just a little torture, twisting, bending. Normal things one would do when they don’t fear repercussions r death, from flat out torture.
So I started the cropping of a Moby, reg. photo period earlier this am, took some pics to show how I do it. It’s just my way, I seen pics n replicated what I saw. I have no idea if this is the proper way it’s done, n I really don’t care if it is r not. So let’s take a look at what I’m left with…

This is straight from veg. I’m going to set up the process n look at what’s needed to make it happen.

Plant, tie downs, n a blade…no problem…

![image|375x500] ur(upload://eFAgoM97h2Pdz4FmGhIS0ojjVDQ.jpeg)

Shallow cuts to help her bend over easier, I think I cut her 6 r 7 times. Then secure the base so it’s not gunna give, when I start cranking her over. I had some copper laying around n used it…

Easy enough, yes…now hog tie her to conform…

Tie the base higher up than the copper to secure n stabilize it. Then find a place higher up, tie it up.

Now just pull her over till u can feel the resistance of her pulling back.

Excellent now we need to deal with the huge Indica leaves. I start at the top n pull them behind my bud sites, n kindly work my way down, putting each lower leaf over the top of the one above it, so the bottom leaf lays on top of the one above it, n out of the dirt like so…

That’s it fer now, I’ll bend her the rest of the way over tonight. Should b looking like my cropped Alien Gorilla Glue, tomorrow…

Speaking of the AGG have a look see…

)Just some minor tweaking to level the bud sites n make sure the ties r all good. N if need b juice up the stalk where I scored her at, I used some Root Tech. cloning jell, n plastic plant tape, so it will expand with the stalk growth.

Easy right!?? Gunna have to wait now, not so much with the AGG as the Moby. It’s a reg photo so it’s going to take some time to assure she ain’t male n has nutes coursing through her. I’m out…Peace out :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Love it, it’s doing the limbo. Just need some limbo music playing in the back. How low can you go. Like at the old skate rink or elementary school field day.

I also see a banana leaf, when I let my eyes go blank and the stems look like a leaf zoomed out. I will always in my head think the banana leaf training method. Ha

2 Likes

Beautiful technique rundown :100:

2 Likes

Looking great !

2 Likes

Buds look great, and I love the candelabra plant! :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

So done deal, laid out with a few minor adjustments to complete the project…

That’s a done deal, just need to trim the flowers n lightly tie them down to keep’em n line.
Get’em looking like the AGG ….

Broke the bottom branch dkn around taking it n and out of the veg room. N if u zoom n on her base u can see where I cut her, like 5 node’s up, slice, slice, oohhh that’s a nice. That’s it, call it what u will, when it’s all said n done I call’em joints. Puff, puff, puff…:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Looks great, cant wait to see how she finishes :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hopefully something like this!?!?

She’s a GSCE, about two weeks further along now than n the pic. Probably 10, 11, weeks now. Not sure how many bud sites, but I’ll gladly post some of them. Have a look…

Happy with this girl I am. Can’t wait to jar her up. Get a good cure, n burn :fire: her to death. lol :joy: :joy::rofl:
:peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: n :musical_note:

8 Likes

Very very interesting AB!!

2 Likes

I promised myself to never grow gsc again because I smoked it too much

3 Likes

Been lurking n ur darkest corner fod, n I like what I’m seeing my friend. Ur venturing out of ur comfort zone, n ur progress is enviable to say the least. Love what u got going on, sooo keep on keeping on.
Just curious is it me r has ur operation grew just a touch??

1 Like

I probably have smoked more gsc than any other strain. It was and still is the main thing going on the streets. That and runtz

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke what wait a sec. U ain’t growing it anymore because u smoked it up to quick?? What a glowing endorsement, now my expectations for her just skyrocketed. I have absolutely no reason to doubt u, r ur professional opinion my friend. I can’t wait….dam, I’m gunna smoke the blankety, blank, out of that blankety, blank, girl. Peace :v:

4 Likes

Beautiful bud

2 Likes

@AlienBrew I mean I grew it too much, smoked it too much and it’s too available round here

1 Like

So sorry it’s just a combination of availability, n quality of product. Meeting ur desire to consume said product. Resulting n overindulging, n a desire for a different taste profile. I got ya….Peace :v:

1 Like

Got a couple few new pics to run by y’all, have a look see…

Yeti Wedding progressing nicely, they were ready for a new home last week.

Las Vegas Lemon OG reg photo period, It’s a girl fo sure…that’s a nice :blush:

Rounding out the newbie’s is a Blue Cheese

So did anyone think I forgot the GFOG, naaaaahh! Last time I take separate clones of the GF, one from here on out, I need the space for a new strain. I’ll still clone the remaining GF out till it’s not feasible to continue…:peace_symbol:. Peace

5 Likes