The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

I think uou have a sensible plan :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, especially on the Slumper that still has a fair amount of clear trichs.

Nice trich pics!

2 Likes

Nice trich pics!! Yea id say at least a week. Maybe 2. Looking good though for sure!! :v::beers::+1:

2 Likes

Seeing a lot of clear, but then a mix of cloudy and amber in some places - pretty across the board. I’d probably leave em for a week or two, but monitor closely.

4 Likes

I would like to, but I have physical limitations that prevent this atm. Thanks for the support tho, very appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Will check again every couple days till the end, so more pictures to come. Also helps to remember to charge the magnifying lenses…

2 Likes

Absolutely, gotta do what’s best for you, as well as your grows. Heck, I usually only grow one plant at a time, for a few reasons, I get it. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t go back to just one plant. Lol
Still got 6 in the flowering tent and 10 in the veg tent.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you still have lots going on. Wouldn’t think you’d do only one plant, though, but hey no judging from me if you ever do. :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll tag you in my veg tent journal.

2 Likes

Just sticking my nose in to say “two more weeks”!

Somebody had to, right?

Excellent trich shots! I read somewhere to be sure the trichs on the buds are all filled up like hot air balloons - which made sense to me - and your buds still have some “flattops” on them.

Soon, so soon…

3 Likes

Yeah, the trichomes are also still standing straight up and not laying over like they will! Thanks for checking in!

2 Likes

:rofl: gotta love it

3 Likes

@Fiz you’re more than welcome to jump in anytime!

1 Like

Thanks! I was spending the evening arguing with myself over which seeds to buy. :wink: Finally came up for air and trying to catch up.

3 Likes

I think I have only bought 6 seeds total out of everything I have! Lmao

1 Like

What’s on the table for consideration?

1 Like

That’s the problem, I keep changing my mind.
My “must haves” - high THC, easy to grow, reasonable size plants - big enough for a decent yield, but not so big I have to wring their necks to keep them in the tent.

My “nice to haves” - colorful weed. You know I have a fondness for purple weed. Pine scent, lots of frost.

So many under consideration: LA Confidential, Granddaddy Purple, Black Widow, Critical Mass.

I’m also pondering the GG4 deal, but I do still have 4 seeds of GG4 auto. If they all yield in the neighborhood of Slowpoke, I’d need to build a silo, so maybe not.

And yes, I’m talking photos this time. I do have gold leaf photo seeds already.

2 Likes

White Widow was a great grower. I bet Black Widow would be just as amazing. Critical Mass is ol’ reliable from a yield perspective.

Hmm or maybe so. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, the only gripe I had with the GG is for such a big plant, there wasn’t much kief. I think it would be great for extractions but I am not getting into that.

And I want the easiest grow possible. No fussbudgets.