The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

So got a total of 107.83g or 3.85oz wet from the Apollo Creed!

Here’s the weigh in!

Finally the dirty Flower Shower wash water and rinse. Both are dirtier than I expected.

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats on the chop!! Tasty looking buds!!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist Man you got me Fanboying it up over here! Some beautiful pics!!

1 Like

Thanks! Get to repeat this basically every other day for the next week or two… trim jail is going to be fun…… lol

1 Like

A10 will get another night of no water and then will cut tomorrow before the lights come on, trim, wash, picture shoot and weight in, then into the dark bathroom to dry, gonna have to break out my big drying rack to hold all this soon! Hooyah!

The big A10, Both Slumpers, and the Sundae Driver all got Miicrobial Mass and Roots Excelurator Gold.

One of the shorter mains on the Slumper up-pot.

4 Likes

Looking good man :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: @The_Cannabowlist

Thank You!

A10 got the chop this morning!

2 Likes

Are those leftover dots?

1 Like

Yes they are! I was aggressive and over fed these with the dots, so had some nutrient problems along the way, but plants were able to take it and thrive still. Def going to be a while before I want to grow in solos again. Lol

1 Like

Got 78.41g or 2.8oz wet from the A10-Warthog. Got her washed and hanging in the dark.

2 Likes

I’ve been concerned that if i dry laying then down that they will lose there shape and flatten. Is that the case at all? I like your hangers. I think that might be the way I go.

1 Like

They will flatten a bit if you don’t roll them once a day, also helps to prevent a moist spot from forming. I usually hang them the whole time, but have three more plants to harvest over the next week or two, and don’t have enough hanging clips to accommodate that so hang drying for a few days then into the rack to finish.

Keep the bathroom door closed to maintain darkness with exhaust fan on and a small 6” fan circulating the air.

2 Likes

Great work!

Were the nute problems the cause of some of the brown, crispy leaves? Good to hear that the plants thrived and made some nice nugs for ya! :grinning:

1 Like

100%!!!

If I ever do another solo cup grow it will probably be jacks, the dots need more medium to work properly.

1 Like

Finally got some up close and personal pics of the Slumper up pot and the two Lineworks.

Slumper

UWPxPG55 (1/2)

UWPxPG55 (2/2)

@Graysin @beardless @Fiz @Twelve1 @spudeater65 @kaptain3d @CooterJuice
What do you guys think?
I personally feel the Slumper needs another week, and the Lineworks both have a decent amount of white pistols and are more clear to cloud with only a few amber so was thinking another week as well.

6 Likes

Seems that I’ve come across a couple comments like that, and it makes sense. My current third plant in soil & dots seems fine - a tiny bit of leaf tip nute burn into flower, but pssshhh, I don’t give a rip, that’s kinda normal.

For what it’s worth, it was a good experiment to push the plant/dots/solo cup to see how it went.

I love seeing your solo cups, so hopefully you’ll do more, albeit with Jack’s. :grin: :+1:

2 Likes