The 1stTimer 1st Grow Journal

Excellent looking buds!

1 Like

Much appreciated im definitely excited for this harvest the terps coming from all 3 are amazing definitely wish I would have taken clones but I didn’t have a 2nd tent at that time so all good

1 Like

Hey buddy I believe you are also running ff soil and Jacks if I remember correctly if so whats youre feeding schedule like with Jacks I feed with jacks then 3 days later water with just a calmag watering at around 600ppm then my Nutes days I feed higher ppm of 1000 or higher should I be using jacks every watering or am I ok alternating like I am?

1 Like

Yes I use happy frog, silica and 3ml calmag with full strength jacks with tribus and some AN boosters I had leftover, I feed them 1100ppms every feeding, this is my 6th week flower

3 Likes

So is it ok that my ppms are higher for my days i feed jacks and lower for my days I use calmag only or should my ppm be steady at say 1100 also looks like we are around same time of flower haha ive kept it simple this grow with just Jacks 321 and calmag im thinking about adding recharge and trubus original along with mycos and azos next grow

1 Like

I stay pretty steady I usually get a little tip burn then back off, I stop calmag and silica at 5 weeks just watch your runoff, happy growing!

1 Like

Girls where feeling a bit lite today so they got Jacks 321 at 1500 ppm a bit high but I haven’t gotten any nute burn with every other feeding I’ve have given them so I don’t think it will do anything bad fingers crossed lol the LSD & Chemdog are turning more and more purple by the day i believe due to cooler temps at night while the blueberry has barley any purple on yet and this LSD is just tossing out the trics left and right extremely excited to she has she finishes over all all 3 are doing amazing

3 Likes

Passed out by mistake yesterday so the girls never got fed lol so I hit them with another feeding of Jacks 321 ph at 6.5 no adjustments needed ppm where at 1200 it honestly blows my mind when I go to check on them every couple days and see how much progress there is every time the lsd is not wanting to stop with tricomb production which is not a bad thing haha she smells absolutely amazing the blueberry and Chemdog are definitely not far behind as far as tricombs go haha and not to forget the amount of purple that just keeps getting more and more purple just started week 7 btw

3 Likes

Definitely excited just ordered the Baking Mix pack from ILGM cant wait to get them and get them germinating asap

1 Like

Decided to get some nice up close shots of the girls today enjoy a little eye candy

3 Likes

Nice color change and frosty!

1 Like

Girls are doing awesome as usual watered today with calmag 2 gallon well water to 1 gallon distilled ph’d to 6.45 buds are filling in amazingly some are already just rock hard and still packing on the frost this will definitely be a great harvest imo just a side shot today not alot has changed in 2 days haha

3 Likes

That email we all love to see cant wait to get them and pop them also picked up some autos from a breeder and got some freebies as well

Girls where thirsty this morning so they got some calmag water at 500ppm almost all my pistils have ambered and majority have receded i have a new jewelers loupe coming today so perfect timing plants will probably get the chop within a week they have turned out amazingly

6 Likes

I got a few shots of the LSD outside of the tent and boy ohh boy is she frosty ill be getting betterpics over the next couple of days of all 3 girls just started week 9 they should be finishing up over the next week hopefullyhaha

5 Likes

Great looking buds!

1 Like

Well the 3 girls just got the chop and are hung to dry definitely not looking forward to next week when its time to trim lol definitely excited to use these new grove bags tho

1 Like

Here’s a few pics I will definitely get better pics of the buds when it comes time for trimming

4 Likes

So I had to get rid of my Chemdog due to mold thankfully the lsd and Blueberry where not affected at all between the 2 girls i pulled a little over a half pound of good flower time to let these buds cure for the next month cant wait and well that concludes this round

5 Likes

Nice looking buds!

1 Like