The 1stTimer 1st Grow Journal

Excellent looking buds!

1 Like

Much appreciated im definitely excited for this harvest the terps coming from all 3 are amazing definitely wish I would have taken clones but I didn’t have a 2nd tent at that time so all good

1 Like

Hey buddy I believe you are also running ff soil and Jacks if I remember correctly if so whats youre feeding schedule like with Jacks I feed with jacks then 3 days later water with just a calmag watering at around 600ppm then my Nutes days I feed higher ppm of 1000 or higher should I be using jacks every watering or am I ok alternating like I am?

1 Like

Yes I use happy frog, silica and 3ml calmag with full strength jacks with tribus and some AN boosters I had leftover, I feed them 1100ppms every feeding, this is my 6th week flower

1 Like

So is it ok that my ppms are higher for my days i feed jacks and lower for my days I use calmag only or should my ppm be steady at say 1100 also looks like we are around same time of flower haha ive kept it simple this grow with just Jacks 321 and calmag im thinking about adding recharge and trubus original along with mycos and azos next grow

1 Like

I stay pretty steady I usually get a little tip burn then back off, I stop calmag and silica at 5 weeks just watch your runoff, happy growing!

1 Like