The 1st Timer Round 3

Happy 420 everyone hope yall are having a very stoney day i just got done doing my dry ice hash run i first did each bag individually through my 73 micron bag with a 40 second shake time once i was done with the individual bags i did a 1 minute shake run through my 120 micron bag and yield over a ounce of hash just with my 120 bag this will all go into the oven for some brownies for tonight lol all 3 of the individually sifted 73 runs will be used for smoking on

7 Likes

Wowza!What a pretty site!

2 Likes

wow, Happy 420 to you

2 Likes

@beachglass @BudzMS thanks yall im extremely surprised how much goodness was still hiding in all that trim :laughing:

1 Like

Been busy this last week but over all all the babies in the 3x3 are doing absolutely amazing and are growing so fast ill have to remove the 2 tables in there soon ill also be transplanting the auto in a few days into her final 3 gallon pot the 2 in the 4x2 keep declining and at this point im about ready to just ditch them or make ways with the autopot system and just hand water till the end because this just isnt working out if my ph isnt perfect they make it clear its off lol also think i should have rone same strain in both pots than 2 different strains as the Cherry Pie does well for the most part and the Pineapple Chunk x just does not seem to be having a good time at all sucks cause they should have been in flower 3 weeks ago now

7 Likes

looking great, wont be long they will explode in growth

1 Like

@MeEasy hey brotha question for ya have you ever top dressed 1 gallon pots before with base i have a bunch of regs im waiting to sex but the happy frog is starting to run low on nutes i have a few plants showing signs of calcium deficiency and dont really want to use a calmag product if so how much do you typically use

2 Likes

I haven’t had to but I know that they recommend to top dress base for extended vegging over 10 week so it perfectly ok to do it. They recommend using a 1/4 to 1/2 dose so I would go with 2 tbs per gallon of soil

Since they’re looking hungry already you can make them a tea. I use 4 tbs in a gallon jug or bucket of water it’s best to stir or shake it a few times in a 24 hour period then use it to water as you would normally… while you water you have to shake or stir to keep the solids suspended so each plant get some of it

Edit= you can make tea out of the base but if you make some during flower you would use boost

1 Like

Awesome i appreciate it buddy so should i top dress and do a tea or one of the other?

1 Like

I would do both

1 Like

Perfect ill get a tea going now i have some black strap molasses that will be here tomorrow also ill add as well to feed all the little buggers in the soil

1 Like

Dust has molasses in it so careful not to over do it

1 Like

Ohh yeah i forgot about that good call ill got light and only do like 1 tbs once again i appreciate it buddy

1 Like

Alrighty yall update time i have finally made the final decision to get rid of both girls in the auto pots as i just cant get a hang of my ph it fluctuates way to much to keep stable and im tired of fighting it so with that ill be chopping both the Cherry Pie and Pineapple Chunk x Amnesia blue headband and will move forward with 2 more autos so that i can get a quck return on the 4x2 i did take 6 cuttings of the Cherry Pie and 2 have popped roots and will start to bounce back moving to the 3x3 everyone is doing great in there and growing fast ended up having a few plant develop a little calcium deficiency thats telling me i need to top dress tomorrow and do a tea all 9 regs have already been topped 1x already to keep them short and ill start training them soon im definitely digging manifolding my plants so thats what ill probably stuck with until theres another technique id like to try lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

These ladies look happy the others are definitely looking hungry … is everything in Earth Dust? Sorry I can’t remember, I’m sure you already said it

1 Like

The 2 in autopot are coco and all the new little ones are just in plain happy frog atm ill top dress them with base today and water in wirh a tea i have soil thats been cooking now for a few weeks with base mixed that ill transplant into once they show sex

1 Like

So the ph of my tea is coming out around 7.5 is that ok id assume it wouldn’t be best to add a ph down in the mix

1 Like

Well the plants got there 1st top dressing of earth dust base with a earth dust tea as well for available nutrition also did a small pruning on all plants to allow light to bottom branches sense these all seem to be showing signs of indica dominant strains with fat wide leaflets

3 Likes

MAIL CALL!! got a few packs in today all regs besides 1 pack i got Pineapple Cheesecake Breath f2 by LA Devils Lettuce regs.
Old Blue by Mr Grow Guy fems
Mystery Taint by bigpond genetics regs
Blue Cherry Wonder by Straight A Genetics regs

4 Likes