The 1st Timer Round 3

They are looking good, although a little dark. If that matters to ya. Personally I don’t start caring until I intend on flowering a plant. Lol.

Nice genetic pick up!

1 Like

Yeah definitely a bit on the higher side of Nitrogen but not much i can do about it as its all up to the soil i haven’t fed them anything till this point they have just used whats within the soil they will probably lighten up soon i dont have any leaf tip curl so they arent dealing with a toxicity so they should be good im hoping i wont have to feed again till i can sex them and transplant to 3 gallon pots and thanks man some will be going to my giveaway on insta once i hit 1k soon ill have probably around 5 to 6 packs in my giveaway

I don’t ph anything last checked (prolly 10 months ago) before adding vitamin C my ph was in the high 7s I say without the C because I’m not using it on this grow because of an issue I’m trying to figure out

1 Like

Well i watered it anyway it was about 7.5 hopefully nothing bad comes from it only issue i see is my soil isnt really alive yet as its just ff hf so id figure there isnt enough microbial and fungi life in the soil to buffer the ph yet but ill see how things go and play it by ear i dont think anything bad will happen tho ibhave faith lol

1 Like

Ff hf is a living soil as long as it’s been wet for a week or so you should be fine

1 Like

@Nicky haven’t you done soil in autopot before if so how did it end up working out man im done with coco and am now running in a living soil and feeding with earth dust id like to still utilize my autopot system tho is it doable?

Plants are looking better today from yesterday they where thirsty lol the more i see these plants take shape in the 3x3 realy makes me wana do a SOG with 6 to 9 plants in here :laughing:

5 Likes

Started up 2 more autos a couple days ago to replace the two plants i had in the autopots that i just chopped down today and added to the compost pile i started another Walter White and Purple Jack n Cheese ill be running both in the autopots but in living soil with earth dust also switched up things and swapped thents so all the regs are in the 4x2 so they have more room and arent up against each other so much and then all the autos and 2 Cherry Pie clones are in the 3x3 now also the Walter White #1 has officially started flower just hoping she stretches over these next couple weeks to comes

3 Likes

Looks great :+1:

1 Like

Thanks buddy cant wait for these regs to show sex to start winging them out of the group and transplanting the galls lol

1 Like

Welp we have our first confirmed male out of the 9 so im now down to 5 Pjack x Sunday Driver by sick and still 3 of the mac1 x Candyland this guy sure had some amazing root structure tho

2 Likes

Rooster in the henhouse :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::skull_and_crossbones:

203467ffaf9d5dd80964e0174b6de34f

2 Likes

There are still some promising looking plants thats for sure i have my eye on one of the mac1’s as its alot taller and more lanky between nodes than the other two only issue i forsee so far is i end up with to many girls i only have enough soil cooking with base for say 3 plants lol i also have 2 autos in solo cups that will be going into the autopots in the next 7 to 12 days so ill need soil for them as well lol i need a bigger tote and more soil lmao

2 Likes

MAILL CALL!!! got some more new genetics in over the weekend while i was out of town and am excited af to have room to get some of these going majority are all photo regs i typically go for fems phtos due to lack of space but i want some keepers to have in the stable lol and alot of these wherw on sale and got for a steal its to hard to pass on a good deal lol

By BW Genetics

2 Likes

And some stuff by Kre8 and Archive as well

3 Likes

pound cake sounds yummy

2 Likes

Tent updates today yall in the 4x2 all the regs are doing great and growing fast we are 4 and a half weeks in on life and more are starting to show maturity by the day i have my :eyes: on a couple that are possible males anither pjack x Sunday Driver and 1 of the Mac1’s ill give a few more days to make sure they are males and then ill toss them that will leave me with 6 more to work with the 3x3 is also doing great the Walter White auto is now a week and 2 days into flower and stacking nicely i think my last transplant stunted her a tad but still doing great just did a short transplant on the Purple Jack n Cheese auto into a 3 gallon i only allowed the auto to be in the solo cup for about a week just barley seeing roots hit the bottom ofbthe cup i did unfortunately loose my other Walter white seedling i started it decided to open sideways and grow into the soil rather than up and it didn’t make it ohh well lol i have 1 more i might pop

5 Likes

looking great

1 Like

Lookin good :+1: I want to get me some cherry pie to try a run I’ve heard some good stuff about it :yum: :grinning:

2 Likes

I appreciate it buddy they are coming along great @MeEasy yeah i wish i could have grown it out the first time when she was in coco just happy i was able to get a couple viable clones of her these ill keep as moms once i have more room ill do a run of it again i have so many strains lined up now idk wtf to grow next lol

2 Likes