Thank you everyone

Just weighed and started curing my first grow ever today. It wouldn’t have been possible without this site ( my first seed order ever), the forum and all the people in it.
I started my grow in a closet with no ventilation and a blurple lined with aluminum foil. I realized quickly that wouldn’t work ( or not for what I wanted anyways). You guys stepped in and made sure I knew what I was doing. Thousands of post read later, multiple grow bibles bought and read front to back, YT series watched, tons and tons of podcast listened to I am comfortable as a grower.
Looking forward to my next grow. This is today’s harvest
344.5grams or 12.2 ounces. These are the 4oz Grove bags. 3 blue dream autos turned out great. Cannot wait for my next one. Too many to thank here but you all know who you are :heart:

24 Likes

Outstanding harvest, I’m seriously stoked to see such a great yield from those autos. :v::100:

9 Likes

Congrats bro :100: nicely done… now it’s time to start the 2nd grow and reap the rewards of all that hard work on the 1st one…:money_mouth_face::rofl::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’d offer a Cigar…but a Cheech and Chong Album “BIG Bambu” Jumbo Rolling paper might be more appropriate to pass around!

7 Likes

Excellent work!

4 Likes

Amazing first grow. You are beholden to the canmabis god now. Never again will you be free.

7 Likes

Looks good man, congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats, Next grow will be easier I believe. Enjoy both growing and smoking

3 Likes

Such is life for us all

5 Likes

Congratulations , that will put a smile on your face for sure.

1 Like

I hope to walk in your shoes someday. Newb also. Congrats on your first.

Your pics have you graduating top of the class. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone it was a freaking awesome experience and I am definitely hooked for life. Just disinfected and cleaned the tent, getting her ready to go for round 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amen, are not we all ( your’s and our’s)

1 Like

4 zips per for autos…you might be a legend and dont know it yet. Nice pull. Whats next? I know you got something ramblin around in there, i can hear it.

1 Like

Congrats! Youre now officially hooked. Quality, not quantity, is still my priority, but i need to pay more attention to whatever youre doing!! Its working nicely. I, like you, feel everyone at ilgm deserves credit for any success i might have. Bravo, and looking forward to whats next in your grow.:+1:t4::100::v:

2 Likes

Good stuff aye?!! Im stoked, just seeing how pumped and satisfied he is. Gotta be one of the most satisfying gardens to have at home.

2 Likes

Like every time. I dont have many under my belt yet, but each harvest is as exciting as the last. Or more!

3 Likes