Tell me about Botanicare

First grow. I’m growing in FFO mixed with HF. Today I got my first run off with low ppm. So I need to decide on a nute line. I’d like to stay organic but FF trio seems like a lot of work with all the extra flushing and possible lock out issues.
I’m wondering about Botanicare Grow & Bloom
Still organic, good recommendations and the feeding schedule seems pretty straight up.
Anyone use it here?

No i havent herd of this product i mix my own soil but im sure someone on here has herd of it and most likely used it

I’ve never used but heard good things about the Fox Farms Happy Frog organic dry amendments. I believe @MeEasy knows a pinch about it

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Underthestairs , hi @Sorceress I have a friend here in town that I help he’s using the ff organic dry amendments but I use some stuff called Earth Dust it’s all organic dry amendments all mixed up for you and it makes life super easy and it’s pretty cheap, go to thegreensunshineco dot you know what if you want to check it out and feel free to ask me anything I’ll do my best to answer or help you find an answer

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation @MeEasy. Since they’re dry amendments, do you make a tea from them to feed?
I think I’ve used Earth Doctor on my veggie garden a couple years ago, but I think I mixed it directly into the soil in spring.

1 Like

Earth doctor is supposed to be good stuff to I just haven’t used it. I’m sure you can make tea out of the ff dry stuff but you would normally just top dress it every 2-4 weeks depending on how strong you were top dressing.
With Earth Dust it’s added to the soil to start then top dressed twice for flower. The best part is you reuse your soil and it actually gets better each time

1 Like

You’ve piqued my interest!
I just started reading your journal and this sounds like the type of gardening that’s more my jam. So I think you have another convert.
That being said, I’ll probably have some questions as I go, so I hope you don’t mind me tagging you in my journal as they come up.

1 Like

If you decide to purchase the earth dust you’ll need the two bags 1 base 1 boost it’s like 60 bucks to the front door and generally takes a week ± and if you use the code GROWGREEN you’ll get a discount not much like 5 or 10% but everything helps if you’re like me. The two bags will grow about 10. 5 gallon plants

And yes ask away I never mind helping out

3 Likes

Careful man… you’ll end up valued member soon. I’m actually surprised you haven’t already

2 Likes

I doubt that would happen I’ve ruffled a couple feathers on that turkey :laughing:

2 Likes

sometimes that is exactly what is needed. I’m with @Underthestairs

2 Likes

I have been using Fox Farms products exclusively since May 2018. So I have the knowledge and skills using their products.

It takes me just 1 min to make the nutrient water as most of the FF nutrients I have is liquid. :+1::+1::+1: