Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

A cubic yard is 3 ft x 3ft x 3ft = 27 cubic ft.

2 Likes

Ok then that would be way to much but half that should be plenty thank you guys very much

Will

3 Likes

Will

Is there any instruction for mixing the nutes in a water solution?
This would give you the option of adding or subracting the amout of nutes all during the grow. If you add it to the soil you are commited to tha amount and can’t go less. You could do the half as you say and add more in solution later. I found if you have more nute then are needed it tends to open the door to health issues for the plant and soil.

You end up feeding the algea and mold if it is too strong. This then can feed fungus nats.

1 Like

this soil go’s in first for flowering later on and the plant is placed on top and more soil without nutrients packed in around the plant. Now the other two nutrient packs can be made into a tea.

will

2 Likes

This is where my 8 plants I don’t have to go through this B S.
All i’ll have to do is water and watch them grow lol

Will

6 Likes

That sounds like a good set up and safe.

1 Like

It is but i just couldn’t figure how much and you and bob took care of that for me.

By the way I posted some on the line that you are into. I was thinking of putting togetter a group of growers and surppling the public and or outlets

Will

1 Like

Before pic of auto flower clone

After we got it to convert to veg.

This was hard to convert but we got it. You can see the lower left clone is thick and bushy. That is because it was trying to flower and go to veg at the same time. We confused the auto flower gene. Now we have good veg and can see what happens. I don’t see any sign of pre flower yet.

Will this still be an auto flower or has it become a normal flower plant??? Time will tell.

We win.

3 Likes

Will

When you say supplying the public and outlets do you mean products for sale or just info and learning?

My organic and safe solution is not ready for a market yet. I am now building a network of growers that I will offer a srvice and product as a testing ground for my nutes. I will amend their nute tanks, spray the plants and do soil washes to help them out. I am going to keep full records of what happens. I know it works on most pest and disease. Would any of this info be good for your forum?

I hope I understand you with this post.

Mark

1 Like

i’m thinking of growing weed different strains selling starter plants and so on

Will

1 Like

Information is always welcome in he growing world that’s what we do here

Will

1 Like

That works for me.

I am now working with a group of MJ people that are testing different strains and different harvest times and different decarb temps and times to find the best strains for medicinal and rec mj.

We would like to learn about lab profiles of your plants and seeds so we could know what we are starting with and see if we can make it a better end plant for the buyer.

I am a little guy in this game and a noob. I just found a way to grow clean and pest free so I have been invited to be part of these tests.
This group is also in to education and beter plant strains. Perhaps one day we all can share the good knowledge.

I am glad it was not about selling products as I am no where near ready for that. Help to make beter strains??? YES very cool.

What do you think of the progress in the auto flower pics I posted?
They still need some time and help but they are looking much better.

Thanks Will

1 Like

She still an auto flowering plant. So how did you convert her to vegg

Will

1 Like

I thought for sure of it was able to fo, it would stress her out too much and turn on you. I’m curious as well as to how you did it

1 Like

Update

15 days from seed. Water only

Will

11 Likes

Look at all those beauties, looking good brother

1 Like

Nice looking great

1 Like

I’m thinking of transplanting them this weekend into 5 gal smart pots.

will

3 Likes

Right on, you’ll probably see and watch them take off bro, and theyd probably love it

3 Likes

Oh ya big time can’t wait.
i couldn’t send thst package my hot water heater went out.
picking up a new one in a few min’s $329.00 LOWES

I’ll get it out this weekend for sure

Will

1 Like