Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Nice thanks @Bunny-mike for sharing lol
Looking good :blush:

3 Likes

@Bunny-mike

there seems to be some the same and others that are older.
i’ll put a couple of my pic’s up against yours and see what we come up with how’s that sound?

Will

Thank you both.

and what i posted has helped two people and so what a posted was well worth the time.
And it very well may help others to understand there plants also

Will

1 Like

This is my plant she is: Super Skunk Auto

This is my plant: Northern Light Auto

and this is your plant:

Will

7 Likes

Yes, they are all the same plant, but not arranged in chronological order.
We think it might be Grandaddy Purple, based upon the weed we bought. That said, shouldn’t she have similar traits to close genetic siblings?

She’s was very symmetrical, through week five or so. Her leaves are wide, so when they are pressed in the Bible the lower edges touch.

Here is one of her top main leaves dwarfing my wife’s hand.

1 Like

She’s very close in stature to your Super Skunk Auto.

2 Likes

That plant is Sativa you can tell buy the leaves

Will

3 Likes

@garrigan62 Thanks, Will, cool! We don’t know which batch of dispensary weed we got the seed from, so it’s all been a guess so far. We thought it might be GDP, but now we’ll look at some other (sativa) strains from that timeframe.

This forum and these grow discussions are great. And the fact that we can talk about things not just purchased from ILGM makes me feel like it’s truly a Johhny Appleseed site, propagating valuable genetic material across the globe.

2 Likes

Bunny-mike

You have some great looking stems. Stocky and strong looking.
Is that the nature of the plants or the lighting or the nutes?
I see Will has a pic of a plant that is also stocky.

Just want to know for future grows so I can do the same.

1 Like

Will

I need to know if you have any high cbd seeds. I just got asked to do a pure organic grow for a medicinal company. This is to be a control grow to see how different nutes affect the final plant properties. I just set up two control grow system and would like to try different strains as well as different nutes.

Sorry if I am off subject.

1 Like

@realdream

Go to the seed bank and look around or goodle cbd seeds.

But that is what i’m doing in this thread or journal. I have 8 different strains two of each.
First 8 in soil using nutrients and the other 8 in a soil-less-soil using no nutrients and then taking clones from each plant and then taking one branch from each plant and making poland and using that polland on my clones to make new strans of Auto flowering plants

will

3 Likes

We don’t know the strain, it was a seed that fell out when cleaning MMJ, and we lost track of which batch it was.

The nutrients change, but I’m mostly using urine, aloe I make myself, and some succulent food my wife had left over. Sometimes she’ll make some beet juice up for her flowers and she’ll get. Shot of that.

The lights are sun from about 7-ish to 7-ish, with box lights I cobbled together so that she has light from 0600 - 2400. Not an optimum setup, but we never expected her to sprout, let alone get this big.

We took two more clones today, seven weeks from seed tomorrow, one from the top, and one from the bottom.

1 Like

Thanks Will,

I think I found some seeds and some clone cuttings from a local grower today. I am building a good network locally and got lucky. My nute solution is what is opening the doors. I fix their plant health I have friends.

This noob is having fun with this.

1 Like

Bunny-Mike

We have similar stories. I like your concoction. Very different but it looks like it works well. I didn’t know what I was cloning until I read this thread. I cloned auto flower plants with out knowing it from plants sarted from seeds I was given. It has been a big learning curve. I thought about pulling them out until I read this thread.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Will

So you are cross pollinating for a new breed. Very cool. I bet you end up with an auto flower that is not so hard to clone. Each generation of seed plants will revert a little to the origional genetics. The clones won’t change much. I just learned this in a meeting today with some good people. I hope I got this right.

I am working on nutes and extracted terpenes added to the nutes to see if the terpenes change in the final plant. Terpene introduction in the nute. I will find out with lab testing from the next two crops.

This is very cool stuff here.

Later

1 Like

I need some help.
I’m trying to mix this nutrient with soil and it says to mix 400 grams to m2 what is m2 ?

Will

This is a cubic meter 39.3" cubed. Just a little bit biger than a cubic yard.

Hope this helps

Mark

1 Like

So that would be 3’x3’ square 1’ deep correct or close to it ?

1 Like

This should be about 15g per cubic foot of soil.
If you are making a cubic yard of soil mix it in a cement mixer.

Fisrt smoke some weed so the spinning of the mixer trips you out a little.

HEHEHEHE

2 Likes

Cubic yard is 3x3x3 feet

@garrigan62

2 Likes