Swan's Blueberry Autoflowers

The fan leaves will yellow and die towards the end as they put all their focus into finishing the buds. I would give ph’d water from here on out. They look good bud.

2 Likes

I agree with @MattyBear

1 Like

See one of my plants had it like that too it’s just pulling all the energy from the leaves and everything and putting it all into the flower or bud as we like to say

6 Likes

What strain is that @Hogmaster ? You always have nice looking buds my guy!

2 Likes

Super hash I believe

2 Likes

I have my jewelers loupe kinda a pain to get good pics.

What do y’all think?
@Majiktoker @Matthew420 @bob31
@Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @Hawkeye_diesel @kabongster @FloridaSon @Hogmaster

3 Likes

Nice and cloudy

How long do you think I have?

@Hogmaster

It depends on if you want some good daytime smoke or if you want something that’s going to knock your dick in the dirt

@Swan1234 if it is an auto you want to be sure to check the try combs daily because they can change very fast today they could be all milky tomorrow they could be a dark amber autos switch fairly fast so just keep an ion it the more milky it is the more mellow it will be The more Amber it is the more you will be on the couch you can always cut a branch and try doing a quick dry and see how you like it how it is now

My guess would be about 3 weeks

1 Like

So should I give another nute feeding or just ph’d water

Personally I dont flush so its up to you

I watered her today and her ppm runoff was like 282 and ph was 6.7 so could I give her a nutetrient feeding and at full strength. Quit giving nutes because I remember you telling me 4 days ago she looks like she’s 2 weeks from harvest @Majiktoker
Also I seem to be having troubles posting a picture said it’s too big and that I need to resize it

This is what they look like
What do y’all think
@Majiktoker @Matthew420 @MattyBear @Hawkeye_diesel @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon @Nug-bug

4 Likes

Lookin good, I’m guessing that the leaves look like that because the plant is getting close to being able to harvest?

That’s what I’m thinking @Hawkeye_diesel

I’m not certain, but let some other weigh in on it as well.

I would say 2-3 weeks until harvest

I’m pretty sure the leaves are falling off and dying because it’s getting close to harvest? Just want peace of mind
@Hawkeye_diesel @bob31 @Matthew420 @kabongster @MattyBear @Hogmaster @Majiktoker @FloridaSon @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes