Swan's Blueberry Autoflowers

@Matthew420 sorry to bother you but they seem to be doing better(I hope) I’m going to post a pic when I get home from work to show visually how she’s doing as of looks not that good but the buds are amazing

1 Like

Mine looked pretty bad towards the end, way worse than your pics, but now @codman and I are sitting on over a pound of buds. You’ll have the same I’m pretty sure.

2 Likes

Wow I figured I was doing bad for my first time compared to all y’all lol @Matthew420

2 Likes

Towards the end it’s all about the buds, the leaves start looking pretty yellow and crappy.

Yea that’s what’s happening they kinda yellowing off and dying which is expected I suppose I need to get a jewelers loupe quick I can’t open my tent with out my whole house smelling like a weed plant lol

4 Likes

This how she looks
@Majiktoker @MattyBear @bob31 @Matthew420 @Hawkeye_diesel @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon

5 Likes

Look great bud! How are the trichomes looking?

1 Like

Ok, so i borrowed a jewelers loupe from my friend and it happen to not be enough zoom wanna say it was like 25x instead of 60x so couldn’t really tell (that things are to hold steady too) but will be investing into one and soon can you paste a link to where i can find a reliable one? @MattyBear

I grabbed one off amazon for like $10 or so. I agree they can be hard to keep still so I put it up to my camera lens on my phone and take pictures and then I can zoom from there if I need to. Just took a bunch from all over in case of blurry photos

1 Like

from what you can tell how long do you think i have? @MattyBear

They look either close or done to me, without seeing the trichomes. It’s a personal preference on what kind of high you want. I prefer to harvest at cloudy and 10%amber. If you want more couch lock then let them get 50%ish amber

1 Like

yea i’m more of a couch lock kinda guy i got a 2nd plant that i don’t post about because its a runt but is also doing what my big plant is its looking frosty aswell. But i’ve heard of people saying when they think its time to harvest to go one more week. @MattyBear I think ill let them go 2-3 more weeks unless i get my jewelers loupe and see that there is some amber.

1 Like

also read the article on to flush or not to flush and what i got from it is there isn’t any noticeable difference in taste or harshness, could i just put her into a 24-36 hour dark period before harvesting her. @MattyBear

1 Like

I did the dark period on my second plant. I fed ph’d water for the last week or two. Since you have 2 plants you could try harvesting them at different times so you can see for yourself what kind of high you prefer. Almost ready, good job.

1 Like

I would like to but I can only really keep them in the tent cause the smell is so bad(which i love) but still my neighbors won’t. So I don’t think I can put her in a dark period with that other one they seem like they are close in maturity I might harvest the little one earlier so I can get a day time smoke. @MattyBear could I make a devider outta cardboard so I can have one light on and the other side of tent dark drying my first plant?

I personally would not. Do you have a spare closet they can hang and dry in? Maybe see if anyone else chimes in that has tried to dry in the same tent that is still growing other plants, but can’t remember seeing it.

1 Like

I do but the smell is my concern I only have one carbon filter and I don’t have the funds atm to buy another @MattyBear

Well then it’s a good thing you didn’t grow a skunk strain lmao. You could try putting them in a closet with some smaller odor controllers or just wait and harvest both at the same time and then hang both in the tent

1 Like

Nice you look about 2 weeks from harvest

3 Likes

so should i just start watering her with ph’d water till she is done? I also have either some deficiencies or bad ph (already flushed and have been watering in higher ph still does not move) I don’t know what to do and since its so late into flower i feel like the only option i have is to let her ride it out the thing is i don’t want her to hermie on me. There are some things ill change next grow. @Majiktoker @MattyBear What i mean is all my leaves are turning yellow and kinda quickly and some spots here and there on the leaves confused on what the problem is and its happening to my second plant and she has never given me problems not one time.