Super Skunk journal #1

Life getting in the way… yesterday’s pics, got the FF girl over to the back left now but still no trim… gonna try something… my ph is good in all… soooo… the ppms are really high… so I did 2 gals thru each to runoff waited a day and gave them a gallon of Light Recharge to see if I can get them to eat up the nutes without a flush… so well see… if in a few days the ppm is still to high I’ll flush…

No trics yet?? :man_shrugging::pray:

8 Likes

Coming along nicely, so have you decided on scrog o no scrog the better of the two?

2 Likes

Any smell? It’s day 30F for my skunk. They are loaded with frost

3 Likes

What is recharge?

This is day 27 of flower I believe, Finally got the trim done today, 3 days late but it s done… have not flushed yet… used a gallon of Recharge each a few days ago and been only giving ph 6.4 water since… ppm went down from the one with 6800 to 4100 in a day and a half… the one that was 4000 is now 2300ppm and so on… hopeing to do just plain water a few more times, if it works like I’m thinking I may not have to flush… and they still get fed… anyway…

I believe the stretch is done
sry for the burple stretch pic

Free standing girl in front colas

And finally my little Foxtalied little clone…lol added 2 little sucker clones to the pot …we’ll see if they take. @Chasworks I’m gonna keep the 2 in the screen for now, almost cut one out today and spread it all out like last time but being that I could move these and spin them if needed for trimming ,I’m leaving well enough alone for now…LOL!
@Good_Piff we are only a few days apart on flower looks like, but the FF nute girl is starting to have a little better smell than the Jack’s 321 girls and also I’m finding the buds are more dence and stickier on the FF nute also than the Jack’s 321 but I’m gonna finnish them out on the jacks unless I cannot get the Jack’s plants frost up… we’ll see on that one…I have a bit of small trashy sucker buds from under the screen from today’s trim I’ll try out in a few days!

@Grizz718 here is a pic, I have to admit I knew nothing about this until I seen people on here rave about it, and I am sold… it is expensive about 25 for 8 oz but it goes a really long way… that stuff brought back a tomatoe plant that only had a brown stem in the middle of the pot … 5 days later it had a sprout… here it is today…

just out it Inside because when i did it the seasion was pretty much over when it came back to life so I’m trying to Finnish them out under a light. Good stuff that Recharge… well worth the money! Also… I’m finding that my plants are eating better and have had NO Nute Burn like my last 3 grows… better veg(bigger faster growing fans… like BIG Fans)… it is a regular for me now!
Oh… On a side note… I think I’m seeing the Chinese qb light I got last year is not performing… I’ll put a meter under it tomorrow to check if it has dimmed or whatever… but the center of the grow is not as tall as the outer edges… so I’ve been turning and swapping positions in there to try the get a even canopy… have to save up for HLG set up I guess.

3 Likes

Did u get that off Amazon?

1 Like

I’m starting to see pistils. This is only day 12 of flower

1 Like

Yes I did, very happy with it!

1 Like

Awesome! Post a pic if you can!! Love to see peoples grows!!

1 Like

Excuse the blurples will be changing that real doon

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 gonna give her a haircut when I get home open her up some

1 Like

Looking good and healthy! If you make those scrog squares around 3-4 inches next time you can bend and tie to the string to keep them down and add a lot more support. She looks great !! Do u have a journal? If so tag me in and I’ll follow along, or you can post them here anytime!

1 Like

See gave her that haircut but I see those pistils

4 Likes

@Grizz718 Yep there ready to go! Looks like the making of some big colas!
I have 3 burples in mine and they grow slamming buds! I’d like a nice qb set up but… they work!

3 Likes

All I got for now is these blurples but I will have some good lights around week 4 of flower

2 Likes

Just some pics, day 30? flower.
They have had no nutes for a week and ppms are still coming down with each 2 gallon feed and run off so still good…

There starting to stack nicely! minimal trics so far though.

and there hard, not squishy when squeezed, not a lot of smell but it’s getting better as they eat that Massive nute load they all got. Lol, maybe it’ll be like a runner loading up on carbs and nutes and peak at the end or something!

Then there’s the clone, so if the mothers get like her I’ll be happy! The mom is the top right in the net. And 2 little sucker buds I put in the soil the other day took so maybe they won’t reveg…have a good night all.

8 Likes

They are looking real good fattening up nicely! Who needs a re veg when the clone is stacking like that! I should be so lucky! I ordered Skunk # 1 if it gets too me i think i will drop for next run! Lol lets get threw this one first! What was i thinking :warning:

3 Likes

Getting interesting, meant to put this one with the last post but missed it

2 Likes

Stacking nicely Tom! Great work, stay lit :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Thanks @Chasworks! Appreciated

2 Likes