"STELLA" - Looking for Love

Honestly… I don’t even know and I’m not sure they do. :laughing: I can’t keep up anymore.

As the old saying goes, “They may be bums, but they’re my bums.”

1 Like

Poor NYCers :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think my issues are Lighting - appears we may have a bit of light burn…I switched off the 60W Spot and Grow Light - moved to 35W COB LED’s. Set up further away from plant. We will see how it performs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQB7LYK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Week 3
Week 7
Week 12…
Possibly the game in cleveland…

Only close games i see.

14-2 or 12-4… another MVP… more Randy seeds for me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

N week 3 if its in Baltimore should be much different.

1 Like

Don’t worry RG3 has got your back lol

1 Like

Bro,

I ordered some seeds from ILGM. My order was fine BUT, I also got someone else’s order of seeds. I looked on the contact form for support…a lot of pic taking and editing.

The seeds that dont belong to me - has the name and address of the rightful owner at the bottom of the receipt/packing list. I was thinking I could just make a label and forward to him. I am not sure I should do this if the name is wrong and the seeds get sent to someone else. I know I waited for my seeds and I know he is waiting for his!!!

A little advice please - follow the IGLM procedure or just forward to the person listed on the receipt.

Gerard

1 Like

If your at the drive thru and they hand you the wrong order by mistake…

1 Like

Im sure a few of the mods could pm you and help there. ILGM probably would feel like merry christmas and send whoever another pack. But they need to know whoever didnt get their pack. :joy::joy: before i blow the whistle. Its ur decision

Bro,

I finally got a hold of Stacy from ILGM Support. They are working through their records. They want to see if they already replaced the package.

1 Like

So, apparently the seeds were already or processed to be replaced and ILGM told me to just keep the seeds. YEAH!!!

1 Like

Awesome news! Told ya ILGM be on it! And stop teasing me man… im still praying we have a season. NCAA is having serious issues right now. Pac 12 players are striking, conferences refusing to play each other, its looking bleak homie.

I know!! I just planted a Gold Leaf and waiting for Sour Diesel to germ.
The NFL WILL PLAY. They are smarter than the rest of the yahoos.
GO RAVENS!

Thanks for the advice you give!!

Doc

1 Like