"STELLA" - Looking for Love

First time for any type of grow. This is indoor and sprouted 6 days ago. Random seed from Medical Stash. Looking for advice and comments - Am I doing this right?? 60 Watt Spot and Grow for lighting. Organic soil - no nutrients yet.IMG_0591

4 Likes

She’s off to a nice start. Welcome to ILGM. Feel free to browse around and if you get more specific questions don’t hesitate to tag a more experienced gardener like this @TMO_Doc @Covertgrower

Good luck

4 Likes

And bam. I’m here. Lol
Grow looks good.

4 Likes

*GO RAVENS !!! * Thanks for the reply!!!

2 Likes

Absofreakinglutely!!

Go Ravens indeed my friend. I think ur gonna like it around here. @RandomlyRan we taking over!!!

Freaking Steeler fans… :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Please look - after 1 week. How does she look?? Should I think about transplanting or wait for more growth? This is an unknown seed from a Medical stash.

Thanks

1 Like

Wait for more growth. I transplant from solos around here.

U dont need this much, but it helps imo

1 Like

Thanks!!

Have you seen Idiocracy?

1 Like

Are there spots on your 2nd set of leaves or is it the picture and my bad eye sight?

Nope. But i saw an MVP jump over a waterski and my heart hit the floor midflip

1 Like

Do you mean mine or @TMO_Doc’s?

Gerards

Looks like he poured or sprayed something

1 Like

Stella has had no human contact. The plant does not get sprayed. Leaning on genetics here. Waiting for more leaves and I will just stop staring at it. It is kinda like watching Lamar - cant take your eyes away but also know there is some more growth that has to happen.

1 Like

Today - LAST UPDATE for a week. I need to slow down and let physiology take over.IMG_0613 IMG_0615 IMG_0616 IMG_0619

Ew! You’re all wrong! GO BRONCOS! :horse::grin:

This!!! I argue with my pop 24:7 that Lamar is the :poop:. Been a fan since he took over as a freshman at Louisville. I remember a 52 of 55 game… but he HAS to keep progressing as a qb… its just a fact. I want more reads and more vocals.

Bahahaha. He said broncos… yall got Steaming Joe at qb still???

I think Flacco went to the JETS!!

1 Like