Starter journal

Woah!!! Congratulations!!! An amazing harvest sir!

Are you going to continue on this journal or start a new one? If you start a new one, tag me!!

2 Likes

Here is the other Bruce banner lady. I’ll continue on this thread. I have a wood moisture meter i saw in one of @Hellraiser posts and ill be using that till the individual branches read a 11 on the meter before jar curing

3 Likes

That’s ingenious!! I have one of those somewhere around her… I didn’t think it worked very well on the wood LOL… I’ll have to try it! I have 2 plants hanging in the dry tent right now :slight_smile:

@Caligurl this is in his “hellraiser grows gorilla glue and other stuff” and I believe further down he says he tests to 11 before jar curing

2 Likes

Nice haul! Did you wet trim them first and how many days did you dry? Also are you using the moisture meter after the buzz cut? nice trim job!

1 Like

Thanks brother! I usually do a wet trim and then after drying i manicure the spots I missed. Didn’t plan to do a wet vs dry weight or anything so I didn’t get those numbers. For shits and grins I did use the moisture meter before I dried and it was beeping and flashing red lights. It doesn’t like wet wood lol. These will usually hang dry 2 weeks give or take in my drying tent usually 68-74 temp and 50-60 rh

1 Like

For anyone interested but I’ve been doing some snooping on that meter in the pics on 163 and found some more on the topic in the Grove bag post here is my current findings

2 Likes

So after reading the whole Grove bag post I ordered like $60 worth. You know I had to get the fancy velvet bags so I grabbed 4 of them in the QP and some other one to try out. Stupid me I didn’t use any of my coupons. I had one for $10 off and one for $20 off grrr oh well I can save them for my next order. Lots of good reviews on these in that post so im convinced

3 Likes

The Grove bags are very nice when you get yours check the zippers they had a lot of issues at first had to have mine replaced but other than that they work very good replacements were great no problems

2 Likes

I’m hoping that between the Grove bags and the moisture meter that this will be my tastiest harvest yet

2 Likes

very very nice sir :ok_hand:…solid growing… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Got my Grove bags in. Might of waited too long to cut these girls and bag them to start the cure. Some were testing 9-10% but the hygrometers raised from 44% (my regular house rh) to 50-52% so far after being put in there for 2 hrs. I really love the velvet touch bags and im gonna order some more graphic ones. Definitely a cool purchase. I filled 3 QP bags almost full and 1 about a 3rd full. The 2 plants had a different smell to them. One had a garlic smell and the other one really fruity and skunky. Last Bruce banner grow smelled like garlic as well

3 Likes

Grove bags are all sitting around 58-62. I have one on the low end at 58 I was a bit iffy on and one at 65 im also a but iffy on. Let them roll or swap some nugs from the moist bag to the dry one?

1 Like

this :point_up_2: would be me… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

I kinda figured that would be my best bet. Man those ladies in my veg tent are getting bushy. Accidentally broke a branch trying to get my paperclips to stay in the coco coir then gave up and used my big u hooks I ordered off Amazon that are way too big and way too long lol. Also I tried to get the hanna medium probe again in hopes it’ll work this time but now that I have it and im looking at this one button im like well this is gonna be annoying. 1 button does everything and it’s supposed to be simplistic compared to the 3 button design on the bluelab pen. My grow shop was like yeah hanna has better customer support so I’m gonna try that new tool out eventually and see if I like it or will return it and get the more expensive blue lab pen

1 Like

Just so everyone knows what im talking about

I’ve been crazy busy lately but I’ve finally gotten around to getting a new pic for you guys. @Arrow im sure its not perfect but I just trimmed and re pinned and in looking to get a better idea of where to go with this. My supplies for pinning are 2 types of paperclips (you need to pay attention when using these because you can easily lose them of your not repinning nonstop because they grow into the stem before you know it) some lst trainers i have yet to use this grow and these long garden stakes

4 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:

looking awe… :ok_hand:

i do prefer to keep the trunk higher up from the grow medium…this avoids all sorts of potential problems…your training is on point :100::star_struck: :v:

4 Likes

What happened to that reply? Lol here are some pics of everything cleaned up as I finally got time for everything today so cleaned both tents not in use now (flower and drying tents) swept up and wiped the floors off in the veg tent. I had some help as you can see. Shes always so nosey where as my cats don’t care surprisingly enough. Yeah I would of liked it in the ground more but its something to note for next time. Then afterwards me and my girl went grocery shopping and saw this box and had a good laugh

5 Likes

LOL… my cats love to inspect the plants and make sure nothing has changed :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes