Spud's grow indoor tent

No, I had a URO-LIFT surgery about a 6 months ago

Im prescribed flomax too but it gives me migraines so i quit taking it. Havent taken a diff path yet. I feel ya spud.

1 Like

If this pain crap,fatiuge ,dont have any get up ànd go. I may quit flomax. Is there Anything I can take or do to improve this. Kègèls,vitimiàns?-@deepsix

1 Like

Not sure sorry.

1 Like

Sending all the healing and good vibes I can yalls way brother spuds. You can handle it I see one tuff old stoner sitting in front of me so I know you aint gonna flinch at something like just some pain. That dirty word has no place interfearing with our
daily lives and I know you aint gonna let it get to you brother you have a strength down inside of you that is not found alot these days. But say a prayer for us and we will say one for yall and Good Lord willing we will talk to you tomorrow brother. Hope you get yourself some rest for tonight. :v::heart:

1 Like

I also use pyridium when my kidneys, bladder, even prostate gets to bothering me. Maybe it will help you. I have to use it every month or two to help some.

1 Like

@VaHillbilly @Graysin @Beck@Putz @Beginner3400

5 Likes

Coming along nicely! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Uploading: share_image_1664242975.jpg…
Uploading: 20220926_132336.jpg…
Backside view of do si dos/gelato girl look at those buds the other pic is for Washington D.c.

5 Likes

this is the next big thing. Solo cup hòldèr for seedlings or clones. The pĺace to order and ask questiòns is on IG @girlsmakeitgrow They hàve còlours and designs to piçk
from. @Putz @JaneQP @Beginner3400 @Newt @Deepsix

2 Likes

@
@Vahillbilly @Graysin @ilgm LSD from ILGM Seeds has taken off.

2 Likes

Ok harvested The LSD And the Dosido/Gelato mix. Now the batcave is got all Purple girls. Purple god Purple rainbow Purple Grapes. Oh My!

thànk yoùalĺ @@Putz @Graysin @Newt @Fiz @@Vahillbilly

8 Likes

Looking good there brother. :v::green_heart::point_up_2::100::dash::dash::wink:

Those looked awesome spuds

@Fiz ahaha i was so proud back then. Update look at the same tent better light better grower.

@Bonjoyle @JaneQP @Underthestairs @noddykitty1 @yoshi04cgn

5 Likes

I think one of the main misunderstandings of new growers is how important spending on the lights is to the success of your grow. I started out with a Mars 150 W lamp in a 2x2, and now I’m in a 3x3 with two 240 W Green Beams lights.

In a few more grows (year or two most likely) I’m going to finally pull the pin and buy a HLG light. They are just SO expensive.

3 Likes

I felt that way when i paid for the HLG. After 1st. Grow with the HLG i didn’t feel that way anymore. Worth every penny.

4 Likes

Maybe one day ill upgrade to Higher output ligh5. But th draw of voltage may be to much. @JaneQP @Graysin @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Bonjoyle @Fiz i have 2 circuits for the tent one runs lights and a couple of fans the other one runs inline fan others fans and heater. Lights pull400 watts i dont know if i could have more lights plugged in without issues?

2 Likes

I have a meter for measuring circuit load.
The Spectra Vipra’s pull twice the load for half the lighting (HLG 350R ).
R1200,V900, V600 make good tent warmers.
My lung room has two circuits available.
I am reducing down to only one tent grow for now (too much lung room heat until Oct.).
Surge protectors are good for specific watt ratings
House circuits could probably handle those loads.
However, USN PEPSI team teaches preventative maintenance on site.
Electrical panels/sockets/or circuits often have issues, easily resolved.
My HLG 350R/260K draw less than the Vipar R1200 (535watts) at max.
A new grower should concentrate resources on efforts for stabil grow system.
Then upgrade Lights and BLAST OFF, to MARS, not the MOON.
HLG for life. Still waiting for cooler weather so I can do the MORE POWER routine (past half).
50KLUX at half power. Admittedly, the outdoor plants get over 100K at a time, if the sun shows.

PTL for HLG lighting.
One month into flower and my indoor buds are as big as the outdoor buds in full sun.
I have only one plant in my 4x4 that is twice as big canopy, as the 4 outdoor plants.
The reduction in electricity or heat, make the transition beneficial, let alone the better grow.
My Vipars were purchased years ago, before my parole or finding this Forum.

2 Likes

@Low @Audiofreak @noddykitty1 @Spudgunner @Fiz this is wonderful news. We have weed all over the house. LSD ,SWEET SOUR DIESEL KUSH, HAWAIIAN DELIGHT, ROCK CANDY KUSH, MOBY DICK BLUE BALLS. YEAH! i use a coffee grinder to grind up weed due to arthritis in my hands,thumbs so bad. enjoy the picture’s @theVahillbilly

5 Likes