Spud's grow indoor tent

How much? 50 or more

$39.99 Bysameyee 4K 3840x2160P Wireless Digital Microscope, Handheld HD USB Microscope Inspection Camera Endoscope 40x-1000x Magnification, Compatible with iPhone iPad Android Phone Tablet Windows Mac PC

1 Like

breaTime for updates . Indoors 2 in flower, one is pre-flower LSD and poor hawaian wedding cake well she has not figùred out where she is.Processing: 16627504218764119092606207430963.jpg…
Or what she wants to do?

My lights are in sycn no boy bands in my tent. Saiď in Sling Blade carl speak. Now outside the race has begun Skittles the stick is 4 feet high and IDK next to her right there. Edna chem-dawg has grown overnight . All the girls feel the cold coming make buds babies

@Graysin @Newt @Audiofreak@JaneQP @Beachglass @beardless @Vahillbilly @Slivaback203 @Beginner3400

WW auto cloudy pstills clear also she just won’t grow taller?

3 Likes

@Graysin @Newt @Beck@Bonjoyle @Beginner3400 @Aussie_autos @Putz @JaneQP now thanks to you all and oh @SlivaBack203 you also. You all @VaHillbilly my bro. Many thanks .today I opened the vatcave and my girls greeted me w/ the most aromatic smell. The strech is on. LSD And Do si dos are neck and neck and the hawiian wedding cake is srill deciding?

Uploading: CM220914-171726013.jpg…

4 Likes

Great fun come now
20220915_142008|690x310

Well today I got finished with buying the stuff we need for a while . Thank GOD for friends. @JaneQP @Graysin @Vahillbilly @Audiofreak @beachless @Newt

Nòw ready for anything #comeOct.

3 Likes

Today after a good feeding growth happened. 1 1/2 inches up. Happy plants @Graysin @SLivaback203 @Putz @Beginner3400 @Vahillbilly@Audiofreak

5 Likes

20220916_153334
The Outside girls must be talking to the batcave girls. Everyone’s partying @ the Hedgehog house. They all in flowertime Oh joy 7 different strains some will be small and some large.plus got 29 gallons of free rain water now in the batcave. GOD makes it rain we get the benifits.@Graysin @JaneQP @Putz @Beginner3400 @Audiofreak

5 Likes

LSD

Got the batcave set light set for “Live Pot Action” Soil mixed wiyh Spud’s Love mix. Measured light from 12 places adjustable for every stage. 838Ppfd DLI 34.6 RH 65% heat 71 fansgoing Put ñew uv lit in Therapure tower fan soil and water PH’ed 6.2 -7.1 getting 1/2 " growth overnight now 2 nightsm Buds I measure with mycalipiar .

@Graysin @ Vahillbilly @Putz @ @Audiofreak @Beachglass @JaneQP@@Beardless @Newt tent is neat and tidy. Thank you all for you encouragement We Mrs and I counlg not be here w/o help.

6 Likes

Looking great! Wish I could have a grow room :disappointed:

1 Like

Save your dimes and nickels and 699.00 bucks you càn have one too

1 Like

The better half says outside only. No basement or heated garage here.

Well maybe you can bulid a small protected area backyard mixed in with tomatoe plants anf regular weeds
I grow pot plants hidden in tomato plants

2 Likes

Hey buddy I dont know about anyone else but it warms my heart to see you doing so well amd getting the pain meds and stuff you need my brother. If there is ever anything I can do to help ya I will. All those testers will help you see just how good the genetics are from here brother. These folks do it right! :v::heart::point_up_2:

1 Like

My pain has increased 10 fold lately. Past week has been hell. Dr
Put me on Flomax. Mr Prostate has decided to act up. Major side effect is joint pain,back pain oh My! Just what I needhaha. Now nightime temps outside high 30’s mid 40’s. Now girls are getting big and sticky
Pray for me please even the weed dont help much. GOD needs to do His Surgery.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your having so much pain my friend. I hope you get sorted out sooner than later

Thank you Dr. Called another damm med to take. Prayer is what I need not dr. Drugs

Jim I’m a grower not a drug taker dammit! @Underthestairs @Deepsix @Beck @

2 Likes

Sending good mojo :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Yea my Urologist Put me on Flomax when I had prostate problems, It messed with my vision things where blurry. Hope you get better Bro.

Oh yeah vision lets not forget that. Do he have you on it for3ver?