Spider Buds & Red Hair

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“my plants are probably 3 foot tall and already have huge spider buds on them…I got the white widow auto and strawberry kush…They all have buds on them and it just May and I still have 4 1/2 Months for them to grow…But my question is i got some that has red hair on them can I still let them grow…I started them in the house then transplanted them in March and set them outside​ the 1rst of may they are about 3 foot tall and buds all over them…My grow is a outside grow because it’s illegal here do I have to grow outside thx”

The white widow auto will finish when it’s readunso just let it grow and it will be done when it is done.
The strawberry Kush if it is a photo period plant it will continue to grow until the light cycle changes telling it to flower. If it already has flowers on it I am assuming the light cycle you had when they were indoors was 12/12 which could have caused it to start flowering So by putting it outdoors the strawberry Kush will most likely revert back to a vegetative state and continue to grow until the light cycle changes.

That is if I assumed correctly.

NO, do not let them go another 4 months… The white widow, should only have a total life of about 90 days (give or take, mother nature is unpredictable), if the strawberry is an auto also, it should be close to the same…

My advice would be for you to get a jewelers loupe or a 60x magnifier and check the trichomes on the plants, that is really the best way to see if they are done… Clear trichomes = not ready, all cloudy = mellow body, more head high, More amber = more couch lock… From my reading, a lot of people aim for about 75% cloudy, 25% amber, but it is a personal choice…

And No, you do not have to grow outside, many of us have in door grows. The downside is the light cost, electricity cost, and the smell (or the filter cost to get rid of smell)… I do mine in a garage with a 3x3 grow tent, led lights, fans, filters, and such… Guess it all comes down to your space, your budget, and if you need to hide them from kids/parents/nagging spouse/landlord…