Someone help before I quit

Says 4 - 5 days

1 Like

They emailed me next day. $40 s&h tho. So ill be sending for them this friday :joy::joy::joy: also Greenleaf Nutrients also offer free sample. $6 :joy::+1:t5:

That’s awesome that they do that. I’m wondering if it’s the same sample pack my local grow store sells??

I think they send quarts. Like 7 types

If I were to buy a product to use, what would you guys recommend??

Whoever offers pH perfect. Seems like one less thing to worry about :+1:t5: Think its GH or AN who offers it

I meant from the nectar of the gods line.

Whatever you decide on, I would get a nutrient set (that covers all stages) from the same company, then follow their schedule and adjust as needed. Figuring out specific nutes for stages of flowering is more advanced than you (or I) need to worry about for the first several grows.

Great advice. Not sure I ever want to be at that level. I tend to science the crap out of hobbies and then they become not fun.

1 Like

I have yet to have a grow with no issues, including the start of the current one. Now that things seem to be going well, I’m just following the directions on the bottles until the plants tell me different.

2 Likes

Picked up some Zeus Juice and Herculean Harvest. They were recommended by the grow store owner.

1 Like

:+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5: Let me know how the girls like it

I will. I can say just from mixing it up, there are some goodies in there that look promising. Applied about 2 hours ago and will check back tonight!

1 Like

The megacrop sample is 230g. Their feeding chart calls for around 2-4g a gallon in veg, and increasing to 5g and up in flower. So depending how many plants and the type of grow you do. You can get a run out of it. I am already going to order some more. It’s amazing stuff.

Who makes megacrop??

Greenleaf nutrients.

There’s a NFTG’s thread on this forum, somewhere, that’s pretty wonderful. If you search, it should be an easy find.

Edit: found it! Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Thanks. I read that whole damn thread!! Very well put together.

That greenleaf is so high powered ish! I dropped a few pebbles (ik not scientific. I rarely am) and shook a bottle of water as my usual. Watered the girls. N this morning tips r fried. :joy::joy: i like it tho

Yea, you really have to be careful. Its has you water 2g per gallon at first then 4g per gallon. I have found that 1/4 tsp is about 2g. 4g puts me up around 650 ppm