Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Good morning. Nice to see some work done.
Getting boats ready are they. Got two summers’ in now, first boat.

2 Likes

Snow dont hurt it. Gardening and boating in 2 yrs has changed my favorite from winter. 40hp suzuki 14’ :grin:

Goin out in the snow to roll logs around. Good day

3 Likes

Well in my working career I used to do the snow dance figured had to be on winter shift to plow might as well snow. Well retired and skinnier im cold alot so I manage but not always happy with it. The gardening part is funny I didnt want anything to do with it but I love it inside all year and our outside garden shoot I’m watering at 6 am in my engineer boots and shorts lol.

My 16ft boat hasn’t had much use live like a throw from water lol

6 Likes

Made cookies this morning between posts transplanting and watering even fed the birds lol. Cookie any one oh if you could smell Im afraid i might eat a couple and have to function Lol said know one.

Tooks some trics pictures interesting what we dont see with the eye.

Peanut butter chocolate chip with walnuts 1/2 infused coconut oil.

Chocolate chip walnuts

6 Likes

Send some of those my way! Lol. That purple budnup there looks great! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I want a couple lol!

4 Likes

I see bugs in the 2nd closeup

3 Likes

What is that mfer?

@Bunger64 Add me to the list :rofl:

3 Likes

@Bunger64 ?? Is it an ant?

2 Likes

We smoked a liltle black purple bud that had to be sacrificeed for science, its nice and smooth not even cute just hung.

1 Like

Yes I see the little guy there were some aphids hanging around lady bugs show up from somewhere and assist the situation. I sprayed this am will again. I really like bud washing

5 Likes

Goodmorning Growmies drying this morning turned light back down the 330xl has a red bar in it pretty cool.

Did my milk Anf JMS Oil again before light on.

6 Likes

Okay l messed that up goodmorning Growmies did a spray this am everyone looks good. Turnung lights down noticed how much the red bar shows with white light down

Anyway girls are coming along

11 tails showing work today maybe plant later.

6 Likes

Clone dome transplants look good and clippings waiting patiently

5 Likes

Good day to ya, looks like another harvest near.
The funny-color stuff is drying?

2 Likes

Yes actually sampled it almost black in color smooth smoke wish she’d been bigger. The local clone guy said it was her Phenos acting up okay
images (11)

They are all drying fast not sure they are small nuggets

4 Likes

Battery needs charging already drop the chalupa and walk away.

7 Likes

fetchimage

3 Likes

Okay happy Thursday night busy day home with enough time to plant 1sprouts. Going with my 365 soil di

P
d all 11 pots with half a bag left.

3 Likes

My smoke shop guy called for my handyman services fixed problem turned me on to some whippits lol been since I was 18 lol

MRS.B gave me a gnome stone.

9 Likes