Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Workin weed all I got now. Gonna plant some by the beaver dam this summer. Maybe the beaver will piss on it and jack it up. Name it Beeva Sativa

3 Likes

Youur funny

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool two different looks on the same plant.

3 Likes

Everybody funny, now youre funny too

3 Likes

I drink alone just listened to that song

3 Likes

There was 2 small nuggets from the wash they have been up on the shelve is all just a little zippy but nice start at 6. Lol

2 Likes

Okay I wasn’t sure but I think theres nuts showing in put before the guillotine

@KPC @OGIncognito @Jaysittinback @kaptain3d @Low @Newt just checking on your thoughts @Mosca

3 Likes

Good day.
She? Looks diffwrent for sure, Id need a couple more days debelopment to recognize balls

2 Likes

Suspect but I would wait a day or 2 :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I have had 4 from the sam strain questionable but I see hes headed the same route. It sucks but thats were plan B comes in holes to fill graduation in the air lol.

2 Likes

I’m with @Jaysittinback and @OGIncognito on this one. A couple of days will help identify this. To me, so far, it looks like bracts…

5 Likes

I’m not an expert on spotting balls.

3 Likes

Thanks I needed that Growmie

2 Likes

The second picture here is male

3 Likes

Well I looked it over wasn’t confident enough to chance, in looking at the other 3 you can clearly see the difference so Chop chop. The 3 are kicking it.

Dropped 13 seeds lets see if my luck continues

GSCE is getting close I really think my flush last week has chnged them up a little.

fetchimage

5 Likes

Forgot I had 8 clones graduate

Looks kind of emptying guess I better plant some clones

4 Likes

13 not bad. I planned on 3 so 6 are sprouted. I love that pic “only wanted 10 plants” thats how it works.
See snow melting like this week its a sign. Sprouting garden seeds.

3 Likes

Yes hit 60 I think today worked crating outboard drives for shipping

4 Likes

images (11)
download (4)
images (10)
images (9)
images (8)
itu91q0i6p981

4 Likes

Morning Growmies in with the girls last night before lights out and noticed a little WMP so im treating in the dark before lights on fans get everything dried before lights on. My DosieDoes was back in the corner must not have been good air flow.

I think im going to plant some clones this morning

Theres a wonderful smell emitting from the closet door

The purple is really dark on my 2.
Processing: 16794790970608185816763144953915.jpg…

7 Likes